musicmom...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I don't personally agree with some things she says, but I don't see any harm. Anything particular bothering you about her?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
not really...she seems to have sparked a bit of drama though. I guess we'll see where it goes but from some of her posts it almost seems as if sparking the drama is her goal

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
oh I agree, and I htink she walked ino the hot dog debate not thining any one would coorlate her husband as be a drunk abusive under the table worker. Doesn't do much for credentioals. I do hope that if anyone I know gets cancer there radiation tech is not "under the table" ya know.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
oh for sure...I mean really I don't care how they get paid but I really prefer they not be an abusive drunk. Like I said I agree with what Rick was saying but parts were out of line. Looks like the fire has died out though...lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
uhg!!!! lol We are having so many issues with other posters and this person. I don't get why people don't like her so much. She seems fine to me, bit out there but hey whatever. I had to delete another one of Chefricks posts and I hate doing it, even if he has a point he can't just be rude. This is like dealing with the oposite of Fooser lol

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaytee
I just wanted to tell you that I do like you, well as much as you can like a person on line lol, but you have to try to keep your comments to yourself about musicmom. I understand you don't like her, and that is fine, you are not alone. But name calling is not going to get anywhere. Just try to keep to the topic of the post or ignore her all toegether

(from him)
I understand your obligation here, but that IP(musicmom) needs to get the ban stick (or at least a temporary suspention of his/her posting privledges)...I could give you a few threads that were downright rude and unneccesary if you wish...remember, I took a serious beating when I was disagreed with by the majority of people on the Colin/Not calling me Dad thing.

I was called childish, a control freak, insecure, immature...etc, you name it, and not a single one of those posts were deleted!

I just dont know why someone who is not liked, or has been proven to have conflicting stories about who they are should be protected.

I am a mod on another forum, so I understand you situation, and the last thing I want to do is put you in a bad spot, but like I said before, this person is NOT good...AT ALL for this forum.

I think you should let us have our say with her and if she doesn't like it, she can either tone it down in a major fashion or simply leave.

I just ask that you scrutinize musicmom's posts as much as mine and everyono elses.

Thanks!

Oh, and I like you to...as much as I can online

pm to rick then back from him. He does have a point on the other posts, so I htink as mods we need to really start coming down on these types of posts

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I agree...equal for everyone...maybe use the infraction system a little more if it keeps getting out of hand

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I've been a bit busy at work, so I haven't been paying close attention. Can someone post a link to 1-2 threads. Thx

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
So anyone wanna help me out here...I'm not really sure what to do with these 2

http://parentingforums.org/showthread.php?t=2974

I'm not really sure why he thinks I'm the only one defending her though...just seems a little unfair. Personally I think she's just weird, I don't think she's lying about who she is...I do think she's crazy but is that a good reason to ban somebody???

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
I have not seen any behavior that has yet reach the level of being banning. There does appear to me that there some online mind games with a few of our users.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
jtee said:
I have not seen any behavior that has yet reach the level of being banning. There does appear to me that there some online mind games with a few of our users.
I would think that would be true of all forums...although I am new to the forum thing...lol

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Yeah, it is true for all forums, social forums like this will attract more. There are a few others users who I think are pretending to be someone they're not, but if they aren't causing too much of a problem I am not going to challenge them on it. The thing is, there are truly strange people out there, and Musicmom may be one of them. Internet forums allow people be themselves uninhibited, or pretend to be someone they are not.

What I will do is pay closer attention to Musicmom's posts and engage her (or him :) ) in ways that I know will defuse any escalating problem like we have seen today.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
When Kaytee gets back I am thinking we can discuss how we might want to handle Musicmom in united way. Fooser was a bit of annoying when he first arrived, and he's toned down to a more acceptable level and is good\healthy\fun for the forum. Not sure that will be the case with Musicmom, but if we come up with a game plan we can all agree on, I think we'd be more effective.