My 9 year olds behavior is awful and wont stop

Tibbertot7

Feb 26, 2022
Hey, I'm new to this, but really need some advice.

My 9 year old daughter is for lack of a better term acting like a jerk.
We moved down to SC from Maryland 2 years ago. Her dad left when she was 9 months old and has nothing to do with her. She doesn't remember him and has not seen him.
I am now engaged to a wonderful woman.
If you ask her, she loves living down here, loves Hailey (my fiance) and is constantly telling everyone she has 2 moms and it's great.
But at home, she lies constantly about small stuff to big stuff. She won't wipe when she uses the bathroom or brush her teeth, put deodorant on and it's a fight to get jer to bathe correctly. Now she has attitude, stomps, throws stuff and says hurtful things. Mainly to Hailey. With me she acts sweet and listens and basically manipulates me into getting what she wants.
For months I didn't believe Hailey when she said that Emma was being rude and hurtful to her. Then I followed my gut and tried to talk to my daughter and figure out why she was angry/upset. I explained the consequences of her attitude and not taking care of her body.
A year of this happening and I'm losing my mind. She's starting to get mouthy with me. Her behavior with Hailey has brought her to tears and it's really affecting our relationship.
We've tried everything. Talks and heart to hearts and trying to figure out why she is upset, talked to her about her dad. Punishment, taking away privileges, which she just doesn't seem to care. I even went to far as to having her write lines, which when she refused and ended up owing us like 3000 lines, we gave up on that. We make her scrub her own underwear because she doesn't wipe and they are gross. She still doesn't care and happily scrubs them. We've stopped her from participating in school activities like dressing up for book week and it upsets her but evidently not enough to change anything. And the list goes on and on.

Any advice would be amazing because I am tearing my hair out at this point.