My babies...

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Luca has done AMAZING the first several weeks of school. He was awarded the very first student of the month. This is a huge deal because every year he is the last one to get it. He has matured a lot and is holding his temper and getting along with the other kids. His classmates voted him student of the month :D I'm so proud of him!!!

Then we have Ilo buried in toys. This is something that big bro loves to do, and little bro thinks is hilarious.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Awwww They're both such cuties!! Ilo looks so squeezable! Good job Luca, now that's awesome! Seriously, I would be so proud. :)

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Yeah, I'm really proud of him :D He was pretty surprised by the award. His class has had a really rocky start to the new year. They had a substitute for the first 1.5 weeks, then their regular teacher for a week, then a replacement teacher. The replacement isn't working out so great. She is new to the school, new to the island, and new to this age group. I guess we have to give it a little time. I am hoping that things will settle down and all the kids adapt to all of the changes.