My Circumcision Story and Restoring My Foreskin...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
keep this thread on topic please. It's in the proper forum so anyone who is sick of this topic is free to skip over the thread

viper7

Jul 12, 2008
canuck88 said:
Thanks for sharing your story, Viper.

As a man, I'd like to provide a bit of a different perspective.

I will say that I've never had any emotional or psychological issues with my parents deciding to 'cut' me. I am a successful, sensitive man who has very healthy relationships and terrific sex. I also never had a problem with sensitivity or 'sores' from masturbation as you did (I learned at a young age to do it in the shower with shower gel or using moisturizer when not in the shower). I've actually never - ever - heard of a guy doing what you have done (masturbating to the point of sores); most even used spit or anything available to keep it 'lubed'.
I respect your views and they are common views, but how can you be sure that the sex you are having is as good as it could be?, as for the psychological effects not everyone is affected the same way from trauma. Some people can return from war after seeing gruesome acts of violence and live a normal healthy life, others end up post traumatic stress or in some cases much worse, some people can just cope better then others
I'll also say that 95% of my male friends are 'cut', and I've never heard any of them complain. If anything, the 5% of my friends have complained many times that they wish they were cut - that girls have made comments, and that they've had trouble with hygiene - but that they're 'too old' to go through the hassle of having it done.
most cut guys don't know enough to complain, they have never been able to experience what "correct" is. there is also the human desire to change anything they can, intact people can change if they want, but cut people cannot ever fully get it back.

I understand there are some people that even the simplest hygiene will make them run and get cut, I would have rather have the option of washing however, but some people wouldn't but that should be a choice they make for themselves, no one is too old to get cut if they really wanted to, I would bet that's more of an excuse for people to not hassle them to get cut, I dunno.

I'm sorry to hear that your parents decision impacted you in such a negative way, and I'm glad you've corrected it in a way you see fit. However, for perspective - especially to the mothers on here - an emotional reaction such as yours is extremely rare amongst 'cut' men.
I don't think it's that rare, I'll admit the friends I have talked to about this have been more "free thinker" (not as likely to be influenced by popular opinion) types but from the few I have talked to they have not liked being cut (even before I said my views on it), most people take the stance of "I'm cut so it must be better" and never decide to challenge it or see for themselves

I am not against circumcision, If somebody has reached the age to make an informed decision then they can make it, but forcing it on others before they can even state their desires when there is no medical reason to justify it being done right away is wrong on so many levels

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Cthru said:
Yah, sorry.. nothing against the poster.. I just have had my fill of the whole topic here.. it's the same thing over and over and over. At least yulia is not here to run this into 10 pages.

lol....Viper is Yulia undercover.

I miss Yules. :-(