my crazy story...

dhyanaa

Feb 6, 2016
hello! MY NAME IS DIANA
Im 30 years old
and i have a crazy story 4 u

i dont know where 2 start so ill start from the begining, its better that way, if i start with the end you are gonna judge me wrong i know it...

i grew up with my mom and dad but they didnt get along and used to fight a lot in front of me so i grew up thinking marriage was bad so i didnt want to get married, but i loved babies so i grew up thinking i wasnt gonna be able to have my own and thinking i was gonna have to work with babies to have them in my life

so i decided to become a nanny, but ended up working in daycares, i meet my exhusband and he made me quit daycares cuz they payed 2 little but he also never wanted to have kids with me cuz he didnt really love me i guess and knew eventually we was gonna divorce and didnt want to leave me with kids so i could remarry easier

so we divorced and no kids, i tryed to remarry but could find anyone so decided to go after my dream of children, i moved in with my mom who had separated not long ago and was trying to convince her to allow me to become a foster mom when the door bell rang

it was michel, a 15 year old who asked if she could work as a maid for us cuz she had nowhere to go... she was very good looking and i thought we had to stop her from going door to door saying that cuz she was gonna come across someone bad who was gonna rape her or something so i called social services but they said to take her somewhere and i got upset cuz they didnt even offer to come pick her up, so i thought whose people didnt care about her,

she spent the night and next day i told her i wanted to be a mom and she said she would love to have a mom like me, she told me she had been in the state institutions in child protective services and that she didnt like it in there, she told me her mom and dad didnt care about her and i felt bad for her so when my mom said we had to kick her out i told her not 2 worry cuz i would take care of her from that moment on as if she was my own daughter

at that time i wasnt working, so i started to look for work to aford supporting her, i started working for my brother, and rented a room for her and feed her, i spent the night with her as much as i could and gave her a routine so she wouldnt get bored i got her clothes, but she suffered from depression so one time i left the city for a week to work and when i came back she drank amonia and i took her to the hospital, i dont know why she did it i think she wanted my attention but she didnt like doctors or hospitals so she wanted to leave but i didnt let her leave cuz she was still in danger so she got upset and stoped talking to me

she started treating bad and looking at me bad, i was 24-7 at the hospital for 5 weeks with her i would buy her food and presents write her letters but she would still not talk to me, finaly her birth mother told me to leave the hospital so i did, and a few days latter she scaped

she went to downtown and rented a room in a very bad neighborhood full of drugaddicts and prostitutes, in the mean while i was very depressed,

michel had a 17 year old sister and she had a 14 year old girlfriend named andrea they both scaped from child protective services and andrea contacted me saying she wanted to leave michels sister and needed a place to go to, she said she didnt want to go back to cps cuz she didnt like it there she said she liked the way i treated michel and that she would love to be my daughter

i told her i had no money and i couldnt but in the end i felt bad for her and told her i would be her mom so i moved with her to my brothers house in a room he rented out to me. while we were there michel contacted me and said she was sorry and wanted to come back so i started looking for a place big enough for us 3 but all of a sudden they both left and moved downtown to the bad street again

while they were there michel got herself a girlfriend named juliana 15 years old and introduced her to me, she told me juliana used to live with an old man who raped her everyday and didnt feed her and that her family sold her as a sex slave to that man, i felt bad for her so i asked her if she would like to be my daughter and she said yes, so we moved in all 3 together but since michel and juliana were a couple i found a room for michel and told her to move out cuz didnt want them to live together while being a couple

michel used to be very manipulative with me and used to treaten me a lot saying she would stop talking to me if i didnt do what she said so one time i got upset and told her if she didnt like the way things were with me then she could leave so she did, then andrea left again also and juliana and me moved to a nicer apartment my dad helped me rent out, that was a year ago, i signed a contract for a year and asked juliana to please try to stay for that year but she has left and came back like 3 times already in the past year

in this past year michel andrea and juliana have lived here with me on and off, until not long ago i had enough and told michel and andrea not to come back again so i decided to just keep juliana so right now its just juliana and me

juliana goes 2 school at night and is in sixth grade i love her as if she was my own daughter, but since im so young its hard to be her mom, cuz she has many issues, she likes girls and i dont like it, she dresses like a boy and i dont like it, she has a hard time following rules, she has trust issues with me...

and thats basically my story

Last edited:

artmom

PF Fanatic
Feb 26, 2015
Canada
There's lot's of holes in your story and that could be due to not having enough understanding of the situations you get into and there's a lot of information missing with a lot of irrelevant information thrown in.
Sorry if I'm wrong, but I'm getting a fiction vibe, as if this is made up.
I was looking for a question or sign of quest for advice or suggestions.

But you did say it was a crazy story, so....

dhyanaa

Feb 6, 2016
lol, well I don´t know my story is so crazy i dont even know how to tell it, this is like the first time i write it down, ive told it before but in a simple way i introduced my daughters and said this is my daughter that i adopted and thats it, but its far more complicated than that, what do you think is missing? what is irrelevant?

Becoming a foster father can be a fulfilling experience:). Being one has changed the life of my foster child and taught me many lessons regarding kids and life in general.

However, taking care of a foster kid can be a daunting task; especially the ones with severe behavioural issues:confused:. So what do you need to become a foster parent? Here are a few foster care skills I learnt before taking up my responsibilities as a foster parent.