My daughter is possessed...

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Okay the only retouching done to this pic was my mom adding the horns. I think she gets the demon eyes from her dad.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
AHAHA funny! I know this will sound crazy but I believe those eyes are eyes that can see into souls. You know how babies talk out loud to somebody? How dogs bark at the air or look at things that are not there? IF you notice dogs pictures they have those red eyes that are reflective like that. It's not a a typical "red eye" photo shot. Just my opinion. :)

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Yeah she will be sitting in a room with people and talking and laughing at the wall like someone is there. My oldest daughter once pointed at a picture of my grandmother and said, "Memere (French for grandmother and what we called her)" even though Memere had died a year before she was born and I never reffered to her as Memere after she died.

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
See....maybe I'm right. :) I don't know when children lose that but at some age they don't see them anymore. My son and my one twin used to talk to them and see them. I saw "shadow people" till was 20 something and then I never saw them again. I believe there is SOMETHING out there.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
They never seem to be scared. Now it might be a coincidence but Natalia started this shortly after her sister (on her dad's side) died last year. Obviously she can't tell me who or what she sees yet.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
First that is a super cute picture even with the red eyes. I love the cubby baby face...Havoc starting to lose his. Second where have you been? And third I believe kids see I'll call em "ghosts". I still see stuff like that. Right after we got my DH grandmas bed I kept seeing a blurry transparent image of a little girl with a brown bob haircut and a headband. Always on my hubbys side of the bed in our room. Anyway I often heard DD talking to someone on her room playing. So i asked her who she was talking to and she said grandma. I asked her to describe "grandma" it was the same image I saw. It was pretty freaky. I also askes DH mom what grandma looked like at a kid...brown bob haircut for sure. That beds not in the house anymore.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
It is an adorable picture even with the crazy eyes!! lol
I also think Nichole has seen something as well. She was always a good sleeper at night when she was a newborn. She would sleep 3 hours, wake, nurse for 15 min. then sleep for 3 more hours. Then one night when she was 3 months old, she woke up screaming!!! I mean like big old sobs! My dad calle dme the next morning at 7 and told me my grandma had died, I asked when and it was about 15 minute gap between my grnadma passing and Nichole screaming. coincedence? maybe.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
1dayatatime said:
First that is a super cute picture even with the red eyes. I love the cubby baby face...Havoc starting to lose his. Second where have you been? And third I believe kids see I'll call em "ghosts". I still see stuff like that. Right after we got my DH grandmas bed I kept seeing a blurry transparent image of a little girl with a brown bob haircut and a headband. Always on my hubbys side of the bed in our room. Anyway I often heard DD talking to someone on her room playing. So i asked her who she was talking to and she said grandma. I asked her to describe "grandma" it was the same image I saw. It was pretty freaky. I also askes DH mom what grandma looked like at a kid...brown bob haircut for sure. That beds not in the house anymore.
I fully believe that. My friends Zara's daughter once told me that her friend "curly girl" looked like my friend Tiffany who passed away when I was in high school and 3 years before I even met Zara.
I was really really sick. Pretty much I could not get out of bed for a month. I could sit or stand for 15 minutes at a time before I got dizzy and sometimes sick. It was really awful.

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
Kaytee said:
It is an adorable picture even with the crazy eyes!! lol
I also think Nichole has seen something as well. She was always a good sleeper at night when she was a newborn. She would sleep 3 hours, wake, nurse for 15 min. then sleep for 3 more hours. Then one night when she was 3 months old, she woke up screaming!!! I mean like big old sobs! My dad calle dme the next morning at 7 and told me my grandma had died, I asked when and it was about 15 minute gap between my grnadma passing and Nichole screaming. coincedence? maybe.
Nichole prpobably saw her. Maybe your grandma stopped to peek in on her before she truly left. My kids see a bunch of hings in my moms house. This morning we saw a black dog run across the backyard and though my moms dog had gotten out. We stood outside yelling for her and she came out from the laundry room like "What?"

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
My son was two (I think) and my neighbors husband had just died a week before and when I was getting the kids in the car my neighbors were standing outside fixing a bike. My son said "look mommy there is a white thing over there and it's smiling" and I started driving away. I said "honey, what did it look like" and he said "it had things like a bird" (he didn't know what wings were or the word) and so that confirmed it for me that he could see something. I turned the car around and pulled into my neighbors driveway and I told her what he had said and she started crying. To this day I truely believe he saw Jimmy standing with them while they were fixing his son's bike. :)

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
musicmom said:
My son was two (I think) and my neighbors husband had just died a week before and when I was getting the kids in the car my neighbors were standing outside fixing a bike. My son said "look mommy there is a white thing over there and it's smiling" and I started driving away. I said "honey, what did it look like" and he said "it had things like a bird" (he didn't know what wings were or the word) and so that confirmed it for me that he could see something. I turned the car around and pulled into my neighbors driveway and I told her what he had said and she started crying. To this day I truely believe he saw Jimmy standing with them while they were fixing his son's bike. :)
Sweet and sad at the same time.

gr8mom

PF Fanatic
Mar 1, 2008
Texas
Wow, I've never had things like that happen to me but my daughter has quite an imagination. She doesn't say she actually sees stuff she just tells me that she's pretending she has a friend or something else. I never really believed in ghosts but I guess it's possible, my sister's boyfriend swears he saw one as a child standing at the foot of his bed.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow that's all interesting... I've heard a lot about stuff like that, but I'm not so sure what I think about it. On an interesting note related to this topic, I had a deaf cat once that was all white with two different colored eyes, a brown/green one and a blue one, and whenever I took a picture of him, only the blue eye would ever shine red. The other one seemed to have a green shine instead...which is something you don't ever see. It was strange. Something to ponder, don't you think?