My DD (shakes head) lol...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
So today's my birthday. My darling Megan thought it would be great to convince all of her friends to text me happy birthday...and they did. My phone has been going off non-stop. The little bugger, but I have to give her credit, she was very creative!

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Happy Birthday!!!! That little stinker! It was very creative though :) Hope you have a great day (and get some sleep eventually). Any special plans?

MomoJA

PF Fiend
Feb 18, 2011
What a clever girl! That's very sweet.

Happy Birthday! We share it, by the way. My daughter "bought" me a present this weekend. She picked it out all by herself. She hid it from me until the day, but as soon as she bought it she asked me if I was a "chocolate eater." When I said, "You know I am," she said, "You're gonna love it." Then she added, in case I didn't understand, "It's made from chocolate." It was a Hershey's Xs and Os Valentine, and it only cost me $3.99 plus tax. Last night we took bites from the first O and she said, "First we eat some of it, then we do what it is." So I also got a big hug.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
MomoJA said:
What a clever girl! That's very sweet.

Happy Birthday! We share it, by the way. My daughter "bought" me a present this weekend. She picked it out all by herself. She hid it from me until the day, but as soon as she bought it she asked me if I was a "chocolate eater." When I said, "You know I am," she said, "You're gonna love it." Then she added, in case I didn't understand, "It's made from chocolate." It was a Hershey's Xs and Os Valentine, and it only cost me $3.99 plus tax. Last night we took bites from the first O and she said, "First we eat some of it, then we do what it is." So I also got a big hug.
Well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! That is such a sweet story, I love when they are young like that, they could hand you just about anything and it would be great. The excitement on their faces...

stjohnjulie said:
Happy Birthday!!!! That little stinker! It was very creative though :) Hope you have a great day (and get some sleep eventually). Any special plans?
No special plans, I barely got them to help clean the house yesterday..

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
happy birthday M2M

Now you have all Megan's friends numbers (evil laugh) whoohoohaaahaa.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
bssage said:
happy birthday M2M

Now you have all Megan's friends numbers (evil laugh) whoohoohaaahaa.
oh yeah! Its funny how kids forget that you have old pictures of them. It would be a shame for all her friends to get them on her birthday!:D