my favorite present...

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I'm going on vacation....can't wait!!!! my in laws gave us pick of wherever they can use their timeshare. We are going to Sedona, AZ in the end of march...I've never left my kids for a wk though...I've only left Logan over night once :(

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I am really excited. We use to go away a lot before Logan was born but only for weekends. A whole week w/o kids sounds great to me

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
it's funny that the thought of leaving them scares me to death but at the sametime I can't wait to get away...lol

Lissa

PF Visionary
Sep 12, 2007
fallon said:
it's funny that the thought of leaving them scares me to death but at the sametime I can't wait to get away...lol
I know the feeling.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I know how you feel too! i don't think I could leave Nichole for a week yet, but over night... I think I am ready for that. Then again I have only left her maybe 10 times total, including going to the store for 30 minutes. I do leave her at the church nursery though, but... not the same.

I wanna go with you!!!

musicmom

PF Visionary
Dec 4, 2007
lol You will love it. I heard it's beautiful up there. I've only left my children one time and they stayed at my sisters and I was ok. I called alot.
The worst was letting them go to school for the first time. I panicked for about two weeks. :)