My kids goofing off...

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
For my daughter's geography class, she had to do a project on the state of Oregon, and her brother helped her out. These are the clips that didn't make it. I'd just like to point out that Morgan is such a suck to the camera. LOL, can you tell he likes it? :rolleyes:

[/URL]

(It's just a link to photobucket, so nothing to be afraid of clicking :))

Anyway, it's true. I used to give Morgan cream of wheat with butter and sugar in a cup. It was a special cup too lol. He's finicky about food, and it's really the only thing I could get him to eat in the morning when he was younger! Who else likes butter in their cream of wheat? Haha

(If you don't want a video in here, feel free to move this wherever it needs to be. I wasn't sure where to put this!)

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
I couldn't get this video to play the other day, but it worked for me when I tried it today and I laughed out loud at the cream of wheat with butter because my nephew actually does the same thing! He's 10 and ever since he was about 3 or 4, every day for breakfast he has cream of wheat with butter and brown sugar.

Your kids looked like they had a lot of fun doing this project, I wish I could get my kids this interested in their homework!