My last act as mod.......

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Xero will be just fine...she's a strong and lovely woman. :) Though, I think I called her 6 times today. Pretty sure her husband thinks I'm stalking her.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks. :( I'm ok, don't worry. I will just go cuddle up to my husband and try to laugh about it.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Dadu2004 said:
Xero will be just fine...she's a strong and lovely woman. :) Though, I think I called her 6 times today. Pretty sure her husband thinks I'm stalking her.
LOL No trust me he knew what was going on, I was crying all over him babbling about some murderer/rapist horrible un-bannable guy on parenting forums.

After I talked to you on the phone he was just like "some guy off the interwebs has your phone number?" lol. I said "Yeah its Steve, you played Call of Duty with him remember?" lol.

He just said that I should give the guy our address because he has "always wanted to put a hole in someone the size of a party plate". lol... (he has a shot gun).

I'm really glad you called me though I never would have made it through the day without you! Are you sure you can't stay a moderator??? **clings to Dadu's leg** Don't go. O.O

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I caught on to something after I made my last post.... don't let the crazies get to you.

P.S Aiden thought Eli was famous...he's everywhere he said while I was scrolling down the page.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Been an exciting evening ECD :) Basically, some dude that Xero banned for trolling wigged out and PM'd the crap out of her and spam bombed the forum. He used multiple email addresses and multiple IP's.

We made him go crawl back under the rock that he came from.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
MASSIVE SIZE HUG FOR YOU!!! I wished I could reach through the computer and squeeze you till you laugh...or pass out (but in a good way) :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Father_0f_7 said:
Dude was crazy! he kept saying you needed to be taught some respect then he/she goes and disrespects you/the entire board? Irony much?!
Right??? Ugh! The stuff he made up about me was so rediculous too! Notice how he never once said my real name? And he thinks my "boyfriends" name is "Charlie"? lol Its cause he doesn't know me, he was a total crazy idiot.

mom2many said:
MASSIVE SIZE HUG FOR YOU!!! I wished I could reach through the computer and squeeze you till you laugh...or pass out (but in a good way) :)
Thank you!!! I love you M2M!! :)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I will be okay, don't worry. :) It was just the weirdest, scariest, most persistant troll I've ever enountered. I banned him a few times and then he created multiple accounts and PMed me saying horrible things and making nasty threats. :( He also posted a bunch of crazy crap that he made up about me. It was just really bizarre honestly.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
well everyone has already said this but if you need to talk I'm here... you have helped me through so much i would return the favour in a heart beat if you needed it :)

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Xero said:
He made me cry. :( lol
Well that sucks, glad it got straightened out
mom2many said:
I wished I could reach through the computer and squeeze you till you laugh...or pass out (but in a good way) :)
LOL, reading this out of context is hilarious....you should put it in your sig.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
ElliottCarasDad said:
LOL, reading this out of context is hilarious....you should put it in your sig.
When i posted it and reread it I laughed cause I thought "wow that could be taken wrong", but I knew Zero would know what i meant.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thanks ECD. I am glad its over too. :)

Antoinette said:
well everyone has already said this but if you need to talk I'm here... you have helped me through so much i would return the favour in a heart beat if you needed it :)
**HUG** Thank you Antoinette! :) I am feeling so much better today.