My son in a fashion show!...

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
My son was in a fashion show last night (that's why he's in LA), and so today I did a little google search to see if there were any pictures from it:

There's my baby all dolled up!

There's probably going to be a video of the show, or better pictures later, but I was just soooo excited to see him, especially since I feel so bad I wasn't with him. So I just had to share. :)

jrrsmom

PF Fiend
Nov 10, 2007
That's awesome. You should be extremely proud.

I always wanted to put Jordyn in modeling but I wasn't sure how to do it or if that was something appropriate.

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
Thats super cool. Yeah for him I imagine that was really fun. Does he only do runway or other stuff too? O! What designer?

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
He's modeling for Jared Gold there.

He's been photographed for fashion magazines and that sort of thing. He loves being in front of a camera. lol

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
I took a look at your profile to see a pic of the kids. What type of ethnic background are the kids? Does your daughter model also? Sorry to bombard but I love modeling shows on tv. I'm hooked on Americas next top model. They should have a mens show like that.

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
They do have modeling shows on TV with men. America's Most Smartest Supermodel is kind of dumb, but Morgan loves Make Me A Supermodel. It doesn't air in Canada, but it does in the states, and youtube has a few of the episodes. The challenges are wayyy cooler on it than on ANTM.

My kids have two different daddies, and I'm sad to say I'm not entirely sure in Morgan's case. I'm white, and his father was half-Mexican and half-Middle Eastern... I wish I knew specifically which country. Lebanese sounds about right to me, but I could be remembering wrong.

Emma doesn't model and doesn't really have a lot of interest in it. Morgan actually got into it by chance, and they weren't the greatest of circumstances... but that's a different thread. lol

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
LOL Americas most smartest model. Yep I watch a few of those. Some of the people were just so stupid I couldn't stand it. Morgan has a great look best of luck to him. Looks dont last forever so I would make the most of it.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
thats so neat you found a pic googling it!!!

Run way models where some strange stuff though!

TammyZed

PF Enthusiast
Mar 8, 2008
Ontario
That they do. He called me earlier today complaining about the purple not coming out very well. Haha, apparently he's got it now, but he was panicking that he'd have purple hair for a few days. LOL

Claire64

PF Fanatic
Mar 10, 2008
That is really cool! Morgan looks great and it looks like he's found something that he is really good at!

My son did some hair modeling last year, but decided that modeling really wasn't for him. We live near LA, where was the show?