NancyM...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Baahahahahahaha she's harassing someone other than me for once! :p :laugh:

But really I feel sorry for you guys. :wubclub:

I'm going to go curl up and die from these too-far-apart-to-go-to-the-hospital-but-still-hurt-like-fuck contractions some more now. lol

Or maybe I'll go outside and go for a walk to make them hurt MORE cause that's how bad ass I am. :cool:

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
She's just being snotty in the bad uncle thread.

I went for a walk down to the ice cream shop with Steve and Eli and it did help I think. The contractions are timeable again but not close enough together yet. They are like 7-10 minutes apart now. OUCH!!

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
HAHA I found the thread...I had to put my 2 cents in!

Good....now go walk some more or you guys could just have a marathon night of "fun"..

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I'm not so sure she's really doing anything wrong...just a conflict of opinions. She's actually getting flamed more than she's flaming someone else.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
I'm not so sure she's really doing anything wrong...just a conflict of opinions. She's actually getting flamed more than she's flaming someone else.
here let me dig her fangs outta my neck for ya...

Seems like she went after me pretty hard and it pitbull fashion. Jeez, I tried to get her to lighten up and she just won't let go of every little thing. I was just trying to explore the various points of view brought to the discussion and then she questions my sincerity, she's not getting my gold star for playing well with others this week.

Xero, you show those contractions! You go have a baby, that'll show 'em.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
LOL! Suck it up you wuss! :p

I think the whole thing has gone off the deep end with everyone flaming everyone...I think your post at the end there will help curb things down a bit.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Dadu2004 said:
LOL! Suck it up you wuss! :p

I think the whole thing has gone off the deep end with everyone flaming everyone...I think your post at the end there will help curb things down a bit.
you want wuss? I'll show you wuss...no...wait, um....

and I see that it did, everything's happy in paradise.