Need advice...

mcuvatqt

Jul 17, 2020
Hi everyone. My girlfriend and her daughter live have lived with me for about 4 years now. Her daughter lives with us during the week and spends the weekends and summers with her dad. Basically she just stays with us when she is in school. Over the past years me and her daughter got along fine, but after this past summer when she came back to stay with us for school I noticed she would just walk in and not say hi to either of us and go to her room. She’s 17. I understand some of this behavior from myself being a teenager. It’s part of becoming independent i believe. Anyway the problem i have is that she continues to walk into my house without saying or even acknowledging i even exist, but I have noticed from my security cameras that when I’m not home she comes out of her room to hang with her mom laying on my couch and playing with my tv, getting food out of the refrigerator. Etc. I don’t know what to do, this infuriates me terribly. I didn’t kind before when she played with my tv etc butnow that she basically has shut me out and will only come out of her room when I’m gone Is very disrespectful to me. I get no money from either of her parents so I basically have to feed her etc. I don’t know what to do. I shouldn’t have to feel like this in my own home. Thanks for any help.

Ted