New male members with a problem....

Coive

Jul 17, 2020
Hello to everyone I need some female advise I think. Where it start hmmm. Ok we have a 5 year old who maybe be borderline autistic ( can't test him for another 9 months ) we have just had a new baby who is 6 weeks. My son has never been close to my wife from day 1 I have done everything for him he just never wanted mum, it took 3 years for him to hug her and as a result she is standoffish to him. Last year things finally changed and now they are good together but now the baby is here and my wife has just stop interacting with him and all attention is on the new baby so your son is feeling neglected and he is showing it with very bad behaviour and I am getting angry with her because she won't let my take care of the baby and spend time with our son. On top of this she is a child doctor and will not listen to anything I say because she thinks she know more( sometimes you can give great advise to other people but not yourself) am i wrong in my thinking it is making me very angry when i see this happening and she will not listen she thinks I'm just over reacting? Our son loves the baby can't leave her alone which is a bit of a problem he will wake her and always wants to kiss her and my wife just goes of her brain when he wakes the baby this I can understand to a curtain extent but her reaction is over the top I think. I grew up with a brother and sister never any peace in our house. So I don't know what to do should I let everything slide for the time being and see if it settles down or should I try and get her to realise she is neglecting her son and maybe ruin all the good work she has done in the last year.