New ParentingForums Homepage!...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Crowdgather is constantly working to improve the quality of it's forums. Every now and then, they provide us with such an incredible enhancement that we just have to shout it from the rooftops! Today...we unveil to you wonderful members the new ParentingForums.org homepage!

This new homepage completely redesigns the look that people see when they visit our site. Instead of just having the index view that you would normally see, you will now see a newly revamped page that contains featured articles (written by you!!!), "best of" articles, a great new forum search tool, popular threads, and much much more! The redesign is incredibly user friendly, intuitive, attractive, and fresh.

I hope that you are as excited about the redesign as I am, as this is a change to our beloved forum that is sure to vault us to the top! Please take the time to explore all of the new features...and be sure to thank Crowdgather for their continued dedication to ParentingForums!

Enjoy!!!

Lady Karen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 25, 2009
Ohio
<CENTER>
:yes: :yes: :yes:
Looks really good too ...</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE></SIZE> [/size][/FONT]​
</CENTER><FONT font="Century Gothic"><SIZE size="175">
</SIZE>
<CENTER>
:yes: :yes: :yes:​
</CENTER>

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
K guys...need some visual help. When looking at this thread inside the actual forum, i see the graphics. Such as... :) When looking at the thread on the homepage, I see Red X's in the graphics place. Are you seeing the graphics in the thread on the homepage?

16th ave.

PF Addict
Jan 4, 2009
East Texas
it's nice...lol, til i seen this post the other day when ya said nobody was supposed to see it, i had forgotten there was a homepage. lol

anyways, it's very nice.

i didn't notice if there was emos or not. sorry. do remember not seeing pics and things from sigs...but not the emos...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
No emos here. xD

Wow that's a fancy new homepage there. Pretty nice. I like how they put picture icons next to a list of some of the threads on the front. They even used one of my threads!!! The Highchair Havoc one hehe. It has a highchair picture next to it. Too cute. Oh yeah, I rule the homepage.

I was a little confused as to what to do when I got there and I prefer just browsing around in here like I usually do, but it does look nice anyway.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Seems to be working now Sanjay, thank you very much. Congrats to all of you at CG for your hard work on this project. I think it really provides an incredible feel for the forum.