Kailyn

Colton

Hope these show up!

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I can see them now.

Great pics very nicely done. Such happy good looking kids!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
AWESOME pictures!!! I love pictures of your kids, they're all so cute and there's so many of them but they're all so different. :)

My brother in law (DH's younger brother, 18) has the exact same necklace that Sam is wearing. I always think its cool when I see it lol. Savannah is so cute with that kitten, and Kailyn seriously looks like a little doll in hers. I love color splash.

Okay, done gushing over the cute now lol.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Xero said:
AWESOME pictures!!! I love pictures of your kids, they're all so cute and there's so many of them but they're all so different. :)
Thanks, I have been on a picture taking roll, they are getting a little annoyed with me, all I have left is Aiden and Ted, He'll be a little harder to do

My brother in law (DH's younger brother, 18) has the exact same necklace that Sam is wearing. I always think its cool when I see it lol.
That necklace has a name...it's shroomie LOL she never leaves home without it.

Savannah is so cute with that kitten, and Kailyn seriously looks like a little doll in hers. I love color splash.
Color wash is my new favorite thing, I have a ton of pics being developed right now so I can do a whole wall of them.

Okay, done gushing over the cute now lol.
I am going to gush over Eli's new siggy picture! It is so dang cute, I love it!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
A shroomie LOL yeah that makes sense! :D

mom2many said:
I am going to gush over Eli's new siggy picture! It is so dang cute, I love it!

Haha thank you! We were at a local festival and he had his face painted, it was a good day. :) I guess I'm about due to post some new pics huh! I think I will work on that.

3sACrowd228

PF Fanatic
Aug 2, 2010
UK
Love the pics. You have a very nice family. I would love to get pics of my family up , but i have a broken camera that i need to replace.

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
they are soooo cute... the one of Kailyn is adorable, i love Sam's necklace and the one of Megan is such a tastefully shot picture... they are great... makes me want to put more up but i haven't got any good ones for a while because they are both sick and have snotty noses... damn winter lol

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I still have a few more kids to post but it has been so dang hot today, and one is a little camera shy so unless I beat him with a stick I will have to post one from a month ago.