New Word New Word New Word!!...

BrissyMumma

PF Enthusiast
Dec 2, 2010
Brisbane Australia
Mr Riley has spit out a new word!! Car is the latest!! Super excited because he isn't a big talker thusfar he can only say mum, dad, nan & Dog so YAYYYYY FOR CAR!!!

:D

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Woohoo!! Its just so wonderful and exciting when they say something new, isn't it? That word has got to be a favorite among boys too. :p I love your sig picture, he sure is a cutie pie!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Well thank you! :D He definitely knows he's cute and uses it to get away with things. xD

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
It's so neat when they start talking! I was always staring at my son wondering what he was thinking. When the words started to come, they just didn't stop! Once they start stringing them together, well that can get pretty interesting.

My husband didn't talk until he was 5 years old. Nobody thought to get that check out (which kind of explains why he didn't say anything until he was 5). He, quite literally, cannot shut up now :) He NEVER runs out of things to say 35 years later!

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
stjohnjulie said:
It's so neat when they start talking! I was always staring at my son wondering what he was thinking. When the words started to come, they just didn't stop! Once they start stringing them together, well that can get pretty interesting.

My husband didn't talk until he was 5 years old. Nobody thought to get that check out (which kind of explains why he didn't say anything until he was 5). He, quite literally, cannot shut up now :) He NEVER runs out of things to say 35 years later!
lol ur like the best wife

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I love when they talk.....sorda, I know what's in store once it happens!

Kailyn also says dada and mom, but mom is only heard when I won't give her what she wants and then it sounds like this "mommommom.mom.mom.".

Aussie Barb

PF Regular
Sep 27, 2010
Sydney Australia
Congratulations!
For me, talking is the MOST exciting part of development - it gives a real insight into how your child thinks and feels and what they are really all about... and they sound soooooooooo cute. Enjoy every second.