Nicholes bloodwork...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
well we just got back from the blood draw for all the celiac stuff! She screamed as soon as we got in the lab room. Blood curdling "mommy" screams, bid crocadile tears! Very sad and very pathetic. Glad it is over! Now we have to wait a week or so for results! I will call her GI on Friday though just in case.
Hopefyully they figure this out before more tests have to be done on my baby

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
heck yay!!! I bought her a Barbie Fairytopia purse that has earrings, lipstick eyeshodow (plastic) a bracelet, and a box of tissue in it. Also came with shoes but I am cheap and put that in a christmas bag under the tree! lol
She also got 3 stickers and loves them all!!!
She is wearing the earing right now and just walking around the house like she is the top model

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
lol all but that nasty bruise that I am sure is forming over her already bruised arm! hmm maybe I should give her tylonal for it. What do you all think?

** I wanted them to get the blood from her left arm since it was not bruised from the last go, but she couldn't get the vein to pop out. She was very nice though and said that she would only try one time and if they couldn't get it that we would just have to try again another day, no digging around or inserting more then once.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I would say only give her the tylonal if she seems bothered by it...like if she's babying that arm or something...the bruise may not hurt her as much as it's hurting you. I hate seeing black and blue marks on my baby

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
>>>>lol all but that nasty bruise that I am sure is forming over her already bruised arm!

Sounds like a baby heroine addict.

>>>hmm maybe I should give her tylonal for it. What do you all think?

I thought Tylenol was a blood thinner? Doesn't sound like a best idea seeing as she's getting poked a lot lately...but I'm no Dr!

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
She won't be being poked till at least after the new year! We are done allowing her to be a pin cushion. Hubby won't let her be vaccinated at her 2 year either. Not until after we know whats going on. So no more poking and prodding.
I'll let it go and see if it bothers her. I think you are rioght Fallon, it bothers me a lot more then her!

jenilouise

PF Addict
Oct 20, 2007
Oregon
From what I have read Tylenol is not a blood thinner. Poor Nichole. I hope the top model feels better in the morning.

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
she feels fine. She is whiney today but I don't think its because of her arm. I haven't seen her even look at it funny! It got the drak purple dot bruise but did not spread, so that is good! Now heres to waiting till results come in. I would hate for her to be celiac but then we don't have to worry about a biopsy