:) Nightlight research...

Grace Nugent

Jun 5, 2012
Scotland
<r>Hi there <E>:)</E>, I'm a student currently studying Product design in Scotland. For my Graded Unit exam I am designing a children's nightlight and was hoping that you could answer some wee questions...<br/>
<br/>
1.Do you think it is ok for a child to use a nightlight?<br/>
2.Do you own any nightlight’s for your child just now? If so what kind?<br/>
3.If you have a nightlight for your child do you find that it helps your child fall sleep, Or help make them feel more comfortable in a room alone when it is bedtime?<br/>
4.Do you think that children are more responsive to objects that have a personality to them, whether it has a face, touchable parts or is brightly coloured?<br/>
5.For the light specifically do you think that the majority of parents and your personal preference too, would rather a light being an object that they/you can control (Attached to a cot, hanging above or plugged in) or an object that is controlled by the child (Like a glow light) that is designed to be in the bed with the child and can be removed by you when they child is asleep to be recharged for the next night?<br/>
<br/>
And If you have any other opinions or ideas or anything that you think to be important about children's sleeping and nightlights, they would be hugely appreciated too, Thanks for taking the time to do this, it means a lot! You can email me any other information at <EMAIL email="grace-n@hotmail.co.uk<e>[/email]</e></EMAIL><br/>
<br/>
Thanks again <E>:)</E> x</r>