No problems here...

akmom

PF Fiend
May 22, 2012
United States
The iPad stand can also be removed completely … which could come in handy if you've got guests coming round and you don't want them to know you're the sort of parents who would buy an iPad potty.
Hmm...

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
cybele said:
I'm imagining ipads smeared with poop.
I was waiting for Jeremany "Oh we dont have mice, rubbish, or poop on our Ipads like they do in the US." :D

Chloe would probably try and flush it down the stool.

Actually that was the international version. The US version has an attachment that you can put your dinner plate on................................................................................................................And a holster for your pistol.

Last edited:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
cybele said:
No place for the TV remote?
No: watching TV new broadcasts in the us on the toilet. Causes stress hemorrhoids. There is a label right on it. "This product is not intended for use while watching US news broadcasts" Most of us already know that.

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
Damn lousy biased Australian media, not giving us the facts on TV-while-pooping-induced-haemorrhoids. They must be pushing their own agenda, I tell you.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I would imagine most of the Australian media news is about Dingo's, Wombats, And Koala's. Probably not hemorrhoid inducing events. Here we talk about restricting soft drink sizes and how big of a gun is needed to take down an egg throwing teenager. Ect... Very stressful stuff.

Shaun Austin

Banned
Oct 22, 2012
Ipads on the throne? so yeah I'm going £400.00 for a 5th iPad for our twins to be (when they get to the potty stage) peeing all over it.. righto I wonder if Protect My Bubble would cover that?

(protect my bubble is a tech insurance company we have here in the UK)

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Shaun Austin said:
(protect my bubble is a tech insurance company we have here in the UK)
:confused:

Good thing you cleared that up. Could have gone several directions in this thread. :eek: