Oh Fallon!!!!!!!...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
Hey Jtee too, but he isn't on right now! lol

Anyways music mom sent me a pm (again....) anyways she is slightly disturned by Lissas aviator, I have to admit I think its bad too, but not sure about asking her to take it down. What do you think? leave it be and she will most likely change it in a day or two anyways, or ask for it to be taken down?

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I did make mention of it to her in a thread but kinda in a joking way. I think it's a little much for a parenting board. I also deleted the post about her and that weird guy meeting up to have sex...lol way to much for this board I think. anyways the avatar is gross and I have to say I think it's pushing the limits a bit. I sure hope it's not actually her arm

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I doubt it's hers, but ok, then I think I will send a pm asking nicely to have it removed.
I understand going a bit far. I also edited one of the sex guys posts, it was just a bit much, about licking and getting wet kind of thing.

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
Seems like Lissa changes her avatar every few days.

Who is the sex guy? What thread?

What we have to concerned about is any user very slowly start pushing the acceptable limits. Some people do it as an Internet game, others do it because they feel more and more comfortable being themselves and drop any inhibitions about saying what they think. A lot of people come online so they can express a more darker\secretive side of themselves. I think that is what Fooser does to some degree. I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing either.

I have noticed that the back and forth between Fooser and Lissa has started to move from PG-13 into the R category. Because I haven't been watching the board as closely as I have in the past, I am sure I am over looking a lot.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
http://parentingforums.org/showthread.php?p=18821#post18821[/URL]
here you go...this thread is the one where sex guy comes into play...lol
the posts have been deleted but you can view those also...they get pretty nasty

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I see nothing wrong with sex talk on this site. We are aprens and adults, but yes some got a bit raunchy and were delteed or modified

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
Kaytee said:
I see nothing wrong with sex talk on this site. We are aprens and adults, but yes some got a bit raunchy and were delteed or modified
I agree...I don't mind them at all. Just parts were bad and like kaytee said it was all handled

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
ok Lissa pm'd me she is removing it. She apologized and I do believe she meant nothing by it.