Oh! This is baaaaaaaaad!...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
hmmmmm, something's funny here.....look at that URL...I don't think that's the BBC....somebody spoofed the BBCs Site (very well).... If you go to the real BBC site you can't find this story.....

but it is very funny....

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
IADad said:
hmmmmm, something's funny here.....look at that URL...I don't think that's the BBC....somebody spoofed the BBCs Site (very well).... If you go to the real BBC site you can't find this story.....

but it is very funny....
Wow IADad, I cant believe you actually had to go to the BBC website to see if the story was true, especially about <SIZE size="10">ZOMBIES!!!!!
</SIZE>

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
ZOMBIES!!!!!</SIZE>
[/quote]

okay, ECD and HappyM....you can officially "bite me" ;)

what can I say, it was a good spoof, it was early and I hadn't had near enough coffee...:embarrassed:

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
IADad said:
okay, ECD and HappyM....you can officially "bite me" ;)

what can I say, it was a good spoof, it was early and I hadn't had near enough coffee...:embarrassed:
lol, yeah, that probably sounded mean me saying that that way. Nothing meant by it. That is a good spoofing site. When I read the link article and seen "zombies" I looked up and seen the spoofed url.

BBC gets spoofed a lot. That one was pretty funny. Unless your a zombie of course. :speechrawrrrrr:

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I wish it werent. Were parents/zombie's. We have senority on any new zombies. We can pick our jobs.

Good thing Xero figured it out. I can picture her BF waking up wiping the sleep out of his eyes "BLAM"

Xero and Fallon scare me. A lawn littered with bodies. "Oh lol it was a spoof"