OK ready New ? again If you can turn the clock back what age would you be?...

Momof12

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
CA
So come on Share think of your Youth or fun days ( with no kids are with them lol) you have a chance to turn the clock back ( and none of it will chage fate this wont lets have fun with this :D ) What age?</SIZE>[/FONT]
</SIZE>[/FONT]
I used to say 25 Old enough to know better but young enough to blame it on still being young LOL But since I am older I say when there was actual Jr. High and not middle school I would be 14 again it was such a fun time for me!!! OK now your turn well....?;) :) OH and explain why? </SIZE>[/FONT]

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
I wouldn't go back for anything...lol. I love who I am right now and my life before was hard. I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me because it all made me who I am right now but I wouldn't relive it for all the money in the world either

Sirk

Your Forum Mom
Apr 1, 2008
fallon said:
I wouldn't go back for anything...lol. I love who I am right now and my life before was hard. I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me because it all made me who I am right now
What she said.

Only I wish I could get my 18 year old body back. My boobs have that lived in look now. :eek:

hayky3126

Sep 22, 2008
Murray, Utah
Considering im still pretty young, i would def. go back to junior high/high school years. I was living with mom and dad and didnt have to worry about working to pay bills or honestly even worry about anything. Now that i have two kids, i have to work to pay for them... sometimes being so young, i forget to be grateful for what i have because i wasnt expecting it. But now that im a little older i wouldnt give my kids up for anything. They have made me a better person and teach me something new everyday!

1dayatatime

PF Addict
Oct 3, 2007
AZ
fallon said:
I wouldn't go back for anything...lol. I love who I am right now and my life before was hard. I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me because it all made me who I am right now but I wouldn't relive it for all the money in the world either

Yep just like that. Sometimes I feel like your inside my head Fallon. :D

Sirk...thanks for sharing.

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
I think I'm at a pretty good place right now. I didn't have an awful life, but I have had some bad things happen that I would rather not relive.

MommyC

Sep 24, 2008
Ontario
As far as fun and merriment I'm perfectly happy where I am in life... like many of the other posters here. However on a strictly practical note I wouldn't mind being 18 again just to start my retirement savings earlier. Just think of how much money I could have saved if I hadn't been so amazingly fashionable in my 20's LOL!

NW_Mama

Sep 5, 2008
Part of me wants to say I'd go back to being 20 again, to correct the mistakes I made in my past. As much as I regret some things I've done, they have made me who I am. So, if I could really turn back the clock, I wouldn't. I am pretty darn happy with how things are.

AnKsMommy

PF Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
Japan
I don't know if I would go back, because I am who I am because of the life events I had. But I do feel that I could have done somethings better. I think I would be 11 again...start new...lol. I wish I would have treated my sister better lol and not been the horrible older sister. Helped my parents more, and by the time I reached my teen years not had been such a terror!