Parents, listen up...

RichardD

Banned
Nov 28, 2008
Today my 15 year old son came home with a terrible smell on his clothing. He said nothing happened, but I knew better. I called the school and learned some shocking news. Several children at his school have been attempting to get high on "Jenkem", a new drug made by putting their own feces into bottles and leaving them in the sun to ferment, then inhaling the gasses it creates. Although it may seem too disgusting to believe, it really was happening. While they couldnt confirm that any of the children had been successful in making this horrific concoction, they did admit that i wasn't the first parent who had called.
Please parents, contact your schools and ask if any students have been found using the drug. Our children must be protected from such terrible things.

RichardD

Banned
Nov 28, 2008
So basically, what you're saying is that my kids are making this up?

My school will be hearing about this.

I cant believe my own kids would lie to me.

Dec 2, 2008
i found this site by googling, and i have to say that while this may or may not be a hoax, kids are falling for it, and even if it's a hoax it still can cause brain damage!

i have two children enrolled in the high school in my area. while they are angels and i am glad they will never get into this kind of thing, i have heard of it happening. some other parents on the pta have told me that their kids have been "huffing fermented feces" and one of the parents had to take their son to the hospital for manual asphyxiation!

i have not heard of the name "jenkem" before, however. at my school they call it "butthash", however crude and unappealing that may be!

a lot of the kids at the high school think it's 'cool' to try this new drug, but it can really harm your children!! please, talk to your kids about it