parenttastic...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Can we get rid of him....pretty, pretty please? I'll give some whip cream and a cherry on top!

OH MY GOD THE MAN IS ANNOYING THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

Rant over..........................................sorda.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah he's being rediculous. Lol can't we ban people for being annoying?? Let's modify the rules. lolol

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
Its a man? I thought it was a chick. I think its another case of someone reading to many books with no real hands on experience. And IMHO it all "come's out in the wash" We wont have to ban they will soon realize their assumptions are flawed.

They are not only in the minority but that they are wrong on a lot of issues. I do not think they are a troll. And I think they have good intentions (misguided).

I think of them more as a opportunity to teach than as a problem.

Just IMO

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
He doesn't have any kids, normally I can move past him. Sometimes I agree with him, other times when he is a know it all......... I want to rip his head off of his shoulders

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yes he is a guy. His name is Nicolas. He is an older guy with no kids. He is a "professional". It drives me nuts when he comes off as a know it all, though like M2M I do agree with him a good part of the time.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
I hate his all or nothing statements. It's a shame because he can sometimes add some usefful perspective, but it seems like he always needs to win, and when he can't win he just stops responding.

Any bets he was an only child?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
No, he has a brother he has talked about lol. But yeah, he can't accept other views on things. :/

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Xero said:
No, he has a brother he has talked about lol. But yeah, he can't accept other views on things. :/
well then, speaking as a youngest child, I bet he's the younger brother...just guessing, we always get our way, you know....