Party Planning at your computer!?...

ricea68

Jan 24, 2008
This isn't so much one certain product, but a plethora of products. I'm a single dad and finding the time, let alone the ideas to plan my childrens birthday parties is a job in itself. A friend directed me to cleverparties, which is a party planning website that has become my, "right hand man" if you will! You can sort through occassion and themes in order to plan many types of parties. Then you are able to buy decorations, food, invitations, etc all directly from the website.
My daughter picked out these invitations and plates for her birthday party!
http://www.cleverparties.com/ProductDisplayController?productId=444&catId=1&occId=&thmId=&subthmId=&pName[/URL]=

twistertiger

PF Enthusiast
Jan 29, 2008
Bay Area, California
the best party planner and invitation thing i have used is evite. evite lets you type in date, place, recipients, time, and more to sent to multiple people through email. they just check their email, respond, you get the response, and bingo a party is planed.

i probably sounded like a commercial but o well.

Shari Nielsen

PF Enthusiast
Jan 21, 2008
CT
I LOVE when I get invites from parents that include an email RSVP. I always seem to forget to call when it is appropriate and seem to remember at odd/late hours when I can't call. Emailing my response is much easier for me b/c I can do it when I think of it.

On the flip side...I recently tried this method and got great results. It was nice keeping track of everyone's response right there on my computer.

With regards to evite...I have received a few invites to parties that my own friends were hosting that way and thought it was a cool idea. Sure saves you from writing out all of the invites by hand!