Pasta lovers?

Hassty

Jul 22, 2020
I love pasta, but I know only two pasta recipes with different sauces. I would like to try new recipes to diversify my meal plan.

Moonstone

Nov 9, 2020
USA
What are the two recipes you already know? Also, is pasta in soup still considered pasta to you or a soup? Cause I know a good chicken tortellini soup recipe.

Klissop

Jun 30, 2020
I also love pasta and often look for new ways to prepare this dish, as I enjoy trying something new from different cuisines of the world. I can share this link https://www.kitchentricks.com/blog/low-carb-pasta-primavera-recipe/ with you. Here I found a fairly simple recipe with a detailed description of the cooking process, which turned out to be quite tasty on the first try. I hope you haven’t made a pasta like this yet and enjoy this dish.

GerbertJ

May 21, 2021
From many points of view, pasta is not okay for the organism. Products just have the bad combination in this dish

schneiderellie

Jul 13, 2021
I love white sauce pasta! I don’t mind red sauce pasta as well, but if I have a choice I’ll always go with the white one. I can even cook up a decent white sauce pasta at home. I learned it a few years ago from a Youtube channel.