Personalised bedtime stories app for kids

mnewme

Apr 5, 2023
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share with you all about a new app that we developed. It may be useful for some of the people here. It's called Oscar (like my kid :) ), and it's an AI-powered bedtime story app. Oscar creates personalized stories where your child is the main character. Gone are the days of reading the same boring stories every night!

With Oscar, your child can be the hero of their own tale, and the possibilities are endless. The app uses cutting-edge AI technology to create stories that are not only unique but also engaging and imaginative. Oscar generates stories that are entertaining and embedded with important life lessons. The app offers a wide range of stories that cover various topics such as honesty, kindness, courage, empathy, and responsibility, among others. With Oscar, children can learn important morals in a fun and exciting way.

And the best part? You can be the author of a personalized story every story time! Your children can choose different traits and characters, and they can even include their parents and friends. It's the perfect tool for parent-child bonding.

If you're interested in giving Oscar a try, check it out for yourself: https://oscarstories.com

Hope you all have a great day!

PS: I hope it's alright to post this here.