Pic of you...

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
so, we always see each others children but how often do we see each other, i when i think of Xero i picture Eli lol i barely remember what any of you look like so.....

lets post
a picture of us
a picture of us and our best friend/friends
a picture of us and our partner (if you have one)
a picture of us and our children (as family or separate)

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
You're so beautiful Antoinette!! And your kids have gotten so gorgeous, wow!! They look so big. :) Aww. Its funny too I think I was expecting Tim to look like something else lol. He looks like a really nice guy!

Anyway I refuse to take pictures of myself right now because I'm 33 weeks pregnant and even though I've only gained 8 lbs my face still looks all puffy and weird. A couple more months and I will be HAPPY to share myself with the world LOL.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire

This is Amelia and I, she around 4 hours old here. See how we are both gormless!

I've posted the rest before and I cannot be bothered to do it again!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Never thought I would see a picture of you, Jeremy! lol That's a very nice picture. :) Amelia was a little cutie, look at all that hair!

Trina

PF Addict
Jun 10, 2007
CT
You are all so young. Makes me feel old. lol

No current pics of my kids. They're at the age when they HATE having photos taken and dislike it even more if I post them on the Net. *eye roll* My pic is in my profile.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Trina said:
You are all so young. Makes me feel old. lol

No current pics of my kids. They're at the age when they HATE having photos taken and dislike it even more if I post them on the Net. *eye roll* My pic is in my profile.
hey Trina! good to see you around!