Please allow myself to introduce...myself?...

Generic Dad

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Hello fellow parents, aspiring parents, and all in between.

My name is Justin. My wife and I have a beautiful 3.5 year-old daughter and a pleasantly plump 9 month-old son. (there will be no more...maybe):eek:

We are looking forward to learning and sharing the joys (and pains) of parenting with all of you!

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
Generic Dad said:
Please allow myself to introduce...myself?
Sympathy for the Devil - Rolling Stones!

.......sorry, thought we were playing "Name That Tune"

Welcome, come on in the water is great!

BlueBerry

Jun 6, 2010
Welcome Justine:), I am also a new member of this wonderful forum. I am sure we will learn many new things from our fellow parents and how to manage time and offer complete love and care to our young ones.

Welcome aboard, looking forward to read lots of posts by you:D.

Generic Dad said:
Hello fellow parents, aspiring parents, and all in between.

My name is Justin. My wife and I have a beautiful 3.5 year-old daughter and a pleasantly plump 9 month-old son. (there will be no more...maybe):eek:

We are looking forward to learning and sharing the joys (and pains) of parenting with all of you!

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
It seems this forum should be renamed Dads forum... I wouldn't be surprised if the men outnumbered the women on here!

Welcome!

Generic Dad

PF Regular
Jun 6, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Thank you all for the welcome. It is refreshing to see some online dads. Not that you moms out there are bad, you are just so many to our few...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Generic Dad said:
Thank you all for the welcome. It is refreshing to see some online dads. Not that you moms out there are bad, you are just so many to our few...
First of all, sorry, I missed welcoming you before....welcome!

Second, I think one of the special things about this place is that it's a parent board, not a mommy board. A lot of parenting places make it really hard for dads to contribute, here it's pretty wide open.

Again, Welcome.