Poor Baby!...

Kim

PF Fiend
Apr 3, 2007
St. Louis, MO
So I went upstairs this morning to wake up Hannah, and she was sitting in her bed, surrounded by vomit. It was in her hair, and on the wall, and all over everywhere.

She said she threw up while she was sleeping and didn't even know she did it!

So eeeeeeeew she slept in it I guess.

Needless to say, I have spent a better part of the day cleaning up puke.

Is it horrible that I hate this part of parenting???

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
nope, no one likes to clean up puke or to see their child sick so you can hate away!!
That so sad that she slept in it and being that age I am sure she was very upset and scared as well

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
poor thing...when debralyn had the flu during thanksgiving she woke up out of a died sleep at like 4am and started throwing up...she was screaming "mommy help me, mommy, mommy help me" and for a minute all I could think is please tell me this is a dream

VI OF US

Nov 19, 2007
Nothing wrong with hating that at all..in fact I would be more concerned if cleaning up vomit was a hobby of yours....makes me think you are normal in my book(whatever that is)

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
Don't you love it when they're so young, they just throw up on themselves because they don't know what to do. Even when I put the trash can next to our son's bed, he still just vomits on his sheets.

superdad99

Nov 7, 2007
I cleaned out 1 or 2 cloth diapers full of poop everyday so hopefully I'll be ready for the first sleeping in vomit incident. For some reason, I don't think I will be.

FooserX

PF Addict
Jul 11, 2007
Denver
superdad99 said:
I cleaned out 1 or 2 cloth diapers full of poop everyday so hopefully I'll be ready for the first sleeping in vomit incident. For some reason, I don't think I will be.

It's not too bad if you just throw them in the shower. :)

I'm so glad I splurged for the detachable shower head. I can't imagine life without it.

fallon

Super Moderator
Jul 19, 2007
Michigan
superdad99 said:
oh good...another cloth diaper baby:)

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
FooserX said:
It's not too bad if you just throw them in the shower. :)

I'm so glad I splurged for the detachable shower head. I can't imagine life without it.
I agree, of course now that Nichole is a bit older, I just take a shower with her but I do use the detachable for the dogs