Posting for research! Please read....

Bethany_Guest

Banned
Mar 28, 2012
Hello, Parenting Forums community! I am a current student at Bethany College; my name is Evan Marmie. I am looking for parents who are interested in participating in an online survey to further research the relationship between Kin Selection and homosexuality. I ask that you please click the link below to take the survey; it is very brief and would help tremendously. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WLMZ797

Bethany_Guest

Banned
Mar 28, 2012
The point is to make the question difficult. The reason the escape was included was because it was such a loaded question. I undestand it is difficult and I appreciate your feedback.

momtoallkids

PF Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
agawam,ma
it is impossible to answer though. even as a hypothetical question, unless you are in that situation at that very moment, its impossible to choose.

Aylaissi

PF Regular
Nov 18, 2011
I want to know why both of my 17 year olds are incapable of saving themselves from the fire? I mean that is basically an adult.... What would they do a year later when they no longer have me? >.>

Bethany_Guest

Banned
Mar 28, 2012
momtoallkids said:
it is impossible to answer though. even as a hypothetical question, unless you are in that situation at that very moment, its impossible to choose.
That is the point of making the scenario. Obviously, outside of the moment itself, the research is flawed. However, trapping people in a burning building and having them choose is highly unethical. As such, I can only rely on a hypothetical situation to gather my data.

In response to the post about your 17 year old being able to save themselves, the scenario makes them have need of your aid. They are helpless in the scenario. You have to choose to help one or the other. That is simply how it is.

momtoallkids

PF Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
agawam,ma
Aylaissi said:
I want to know why both of my 17 year olds are incapable of saving themselves from the fire? I mean that is basically an adult.... What would they do a year later when they no longer have me? >.>
i like that. i didnt even think of that. even my kids(well the older ones) know how to get out if they absolutely have to.

Testing

PF Enthusiast
Feb 23, 2012
Bethany_Guest said:
Hello, Parenting Forums community! I am a current student at Bethany College; my name is Evan Marmie. I am looking for parents who are interested in participating in an online survey to further research the relationship between Kin Selection and homosexuality. I ask that you please click the link below to take the survey; it is very brief and would help tremendously. Thank you!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WLMZ797
If you are a COLLEGE student, you ought to know that the phrase is "breach of confidentiality", not "breech", a birth position!

That's just embarrassing. I did not continue to the question because I don't like data mining that survey monkey does, but I expect that it would not be a reasonable question, given the comments.

parentastic

PF Fiend
Jul 22, 2011
Canada
Note that the Bethany College is another religious-affiliated organization. I wouldn't be surprised if it was the troll here again.