Pretty sure im gonna be a dad x2...

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
She is booked to to get the paternity test results Thurs. im anxious as hell man but were both pretty sure its mine.

:takeabow:

sbattisti

PF Fanatic
Jun 14, 2010
That was impressive; you managed to write that in such a way that I have no idea if you're anxious in a positive or negative way??

So, um, almost congratulations? :)

Antoinette

PF Addict
Mar 2, 2010
Australia
congratulations. i think..

*off topic, need's no reply*

every time i read your name sbattisti i always read it as Spaghetti. so I'm like Spaghetti says ..... it always takes me about 30 seconds to remember that's not what your name says LOL... just thought I'd share

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Wow, congratulations Superman. Do you think this girl will work out for you? You guys gonna stay together and raise the baby together?

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Judging from the smiling and bowing smiling, it seems like a wanted thing, so congrats and hope everything works out the way you want it.

ElliottCarasDad

PF Addict
Sep 10, 2008
Iowa
I'm not sure how excited I'd be if my SO had to get a paternity test to see if their kid was mine.......but thats me

Congrats?! :confused:

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
no no shes not my girlfriend we werent dating or nothing. so no we wont be together raising...
thanks all for the congrats,wasnt planned but id love another kid.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Today is the day!!! You have to let us know what you find out. Give us some details on the baby (?).... I hope it turns out the way you want it to. Good luck!

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
superman said:
no no shes not my girlfriend we werent dating or nothing. so no we wont be together raising...
Obviously not my business, but I have to ask... its not even worth a try? You seem so indifferent about it. Its kinda sad. :eek:

sbattisti

PF Fanatic
Jun 14, 2010
Sooo, maybe I'm talking about the elephant in the room, but I seem to recall your first son being "unintentional" as well. Do you have the most incredibly bad luck with broken condoms, or . . . might you want to consider the benefits of safe(r) sex? Because it sure sounds like you could end up with a good deal more than two at this rate. :eek:

Jus' sayin'.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Obviously just getting someone pregnant isn't a REASON to settle down with a person, but the fact is that if you don't want to be "tied down" then why are you having kids? Hello kids are not just something to have for fun? If you didn't want to "get involved" then you wouldn't have risked getting her pregnant??? :/

And Jeremy, he's not staying with her to raise the baby because he doesn't want to settle down, not because he thinks they're bad together. So you're in the wrong theory there. He's not getting back with someone that he broke up with, he was never dating her in the first place.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I guess all I'm trying to say is that it clearly doesn't matter to him if it would work out between them or not, he just doesn't want to be responsible one way or the other.

Jeremy+3

PF Addict
Apr 18, 2009
Nottinghamshire
If he wasn't taking responsibility he wouldn't be ensuring they have a dna test and excited by the fact that he is going to be a father again.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah I think that's a matter of opinion. A DNA test and some excitement might mean responsibility to you, but to me responsibility means growing up and becoming a parent, maybe even taking the slightest interest in your kid having a family, not just claiming your property and hanging out with it on the weekends for fun. But if that's responsibility to you, that's fine. Not a fact though, just your opinion.