Pretty sure im gonna be a dad x2...

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
wow are u serious....judgemental much? thanks for the ignornant assumptions there no further comment

thankyou minnie and jeremy. i am having another son. and im lookin forward to it

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
I have to say - there are some pretty judgemental opinions on this thread. The point is that at least this kid has a dad who is excited about him, and will do his best to be a good dad. That's a halluva lot more than some other kids can say. I would be a bit more careful in future though - you're setting yourself and your kids up for a lot of unnecessary drama by having them the way you are. But congrats anyway - I know you'll do your best for this kid, as you are doing for the other one.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
wow are u serious....judgemental much? thanks for the ignornant assumptions there no further comment
I think we keep thinking that because you aren't proving us wrong, you are just saying we're wrong...not telling us why.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
superman said:
You're right, I was being judgemental, and I'm sorry, it wasn't necessary. I guess my opinions are just really strong in this area. I can be overly passionate on matters involving kids in unfortunate situations. I wont be giving much opinion in your area anymore. However, I didn't assume anything for the most part, I was only going off of things that you said about yourself. I'll just leave it be though, nothing I can say would change the way things are anyway.

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
no i dont not like your opinion im just saying by you saying im a bad father it completely overrides the other things you say. oyu have good insight..just that offended me a bit.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
superman said:
no i dont not like your opinion
Well I guess what I meant by that was that I wouldn't give my opinion unless I could be nicer and more reserved about it. :)

NancyM

PF Addict
Jul 2, 2010
New York
Superman if it makes you feel any better
everyone on here has posted something about being a parent, and one person or another disagreed with us, and what we thought was right.

I think that's why you and all of us post here, we want others to give their input no matter what they think.

Otherwise posting here would be worthless if everyone agreed with us.

Hazel Carolina

PF Enthusiast
Oct 5, 2010
Australia
there is no right or wrong with parenting god knows i have made mistakes as have you and every other parent in the world. those who say they haven't are lying...

all you can do is your best

superman

PF Fiend
Aug 23, 2010
Canada
stjohnjulie said:
So James is a big brother! Congrats! Does James have any other siblings? How does he feel about all this?
Hey hey! thankyou very mcuh everyone. No James dont have anyone except his new baby brother. i havent told him yet :rolleyes:

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Love to hear what James thinks of it all when you tell him. My 9 year old son is SO EXCITED about his baby brother on the way. I really didn't think he would react this way and it has been my favorite part about the pregnancy. Watching him talk to my belly, kiss it goodnight, and hug him/the belly all the time. When is the baby due?