Problem with overweight daughter

Sarahwalshow

Dec 22, 2021
I don't know what to do, I have a daughter 25 years old and she is overweight and she has ginger hair she looks nice. I don't have a problem because she is fat, but I think she has a problem with men, She had boyfriends but only for a few weeks and now she has a boyfriend which is black, I think she looks happy with him but I think she is not good at all, last time when I would like to visit them I noticed one another black man which he was entering to their house. I am sure that she had sex with them, I didn't speak to her about that, I am very scary.

Moonstone

Nov 9, 2020
USA
Your daughter is an adult now. If she wants your advice she can ask for it. Be an open ear for her and a shoulder to cry on. But I think unsolicited advice is just going to make her dislike you.

Is your daughter financially dependant on you? Because if she is then maybe it's time for a conversation that will either alleviate your fears about her lifestyle or, if confirmed that she's behaving in a way you disagree with (ex: engaging in sex with multiple men) then you can withdraw support.

Last edited: