Puppy love...

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Just thought I would share.......

Marley and Layla

Sam and Marlye....yes her hair is blue/green and a mohawk.

Layla and Aiden

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Oh my gosh CUTE OVERLOAD!!! lol Marley and Layla!!! Love each other huh. <3333 I love how dogs like to cuddle. Kind of makes me want a dog (kind of). I know I have said this before, but Marley is a gorgeous dog. Of course, so are the puppies. I love how well taken care of your pets look.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
Awwwwwww!! So cute! I just love dogs. I like the hairdo...would love to see a picture of that all spiked up! Or does she just wear it down all the time?

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
stjohnjulie said:
Awwwwwww!! So cute! I just love dogs. I like the hairdo...would love to see a picture of that all spiked up! Or does she just wear it down all the time?

Normally it is worn down and pulled back with a little boof to it, on occasion I am nice and will spike it for her. She'd were it spiked more but traveling in a car is a pain so she onlu does it for special occasions.

stjohnjulie

PF Addict
Aug 9, 2010
St. John, VI
I LOVE it! I always had a great appreciation for people who go against the norm. My son, who is really pretty straight laced, has been asking me for a mohawk for over a year. I told him if he was going to do it, he'd have to do it right and let his hair grow out so he could have a really BIG mohawk. He wants liberty spikes, but his hair isn't long enough to make it look cool. It'd look kind of goofy with is preppy clothes :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
stjohnjulie said:
I LOVE it! I always had a great appreciation for people who go against the norm. My son, who is really pretty straight laced, has been asking me for a mohawk for over a year. I told him if he was going to do it, he'd have to do it right and let his hair grow out so he could have a really BIG mohawk. He wants liberty spikes, but his hair isn't long enough to make it look cool. It'd look kind of goofy with is preppy clothes :D

My daughter defiantly goes against the norm, she is um interesting at times to say the least :p.

Aiden, my 4 year old had a mohawk this summer, it looked so cute. I cut it so that if he wore it down it looked "normal" but then if it was spiked it looked like that was how it was supposed to be.

I know this is somewhere in an older thread LOL but this was easier. Heck until this year my 9 year old had hair down his back, I am thankful he has kept it cut cause everyone kept mistaking him for a girl.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
I remember the thread where you cut Cole's hair!!! Oh my gosh his long hair was so cute. I can see it causing some people to think he's a girl I guess though haha. But still, I just LOVED it!!