Question...

llort

Banned
Aug 26, 2008
Me and the wife are about to have a boy, but we were really looking forward to having a girl. We talked to some friends of ours about this a few weeks ago, and they proposed something to us. They had the same problem with their 5 year old, and had brought her to this place somewhere in California to get a complete sex change for the baby after it was born. It was 100% successful and you could never tell their daughter was once a boy. So me and the wife are considering doing the same. I won't name the place, but it is legitimate and very professional. So my question is, should we get our kid the operation; or try our luck at another kid?

hockeymidget8

Banned
Aug 26, 2008
No, I think he may be serious. Although I may be against the idea of changing a baby's sex, I think the decision in the end is always up to the parents.

Talk it out with your wife. Discuss every issue. I understand it is a very complicated issue, so it may be difficult to reach a decision. In the end, you'll know in your heart whats right. Peace brother. :):)):)):)::):::):):)