"haha...Uh Oh...It Gone!"...

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
That's what I heard from Marc as him and Dylan were goofing around. Come to find out, he slammed his mouth on the table and out came his tooth! (Blood all over our table by the way). I was a little shocked, no tears, no whining, nothing.
Dylan felt bad but couldn't stop laughing at Marc's reaction.

[/URL]

[/URL]

PS. When we told him there would be a special prize under his pillow in the morning he said "YAY! Like a purple lightbulb?"<EMOJI seq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI>

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
LOL! Omg! How old is he? I wonder when his adult tooth will come in for him. That had to hurt like a bad word! lol What a trooper. When I was maybe 4, I went down the slide and another kid came flying right after me and kicked me full on in the face, knocking one of my teeth out (probably that same one, or the one next to it). There was blood pouring out of my mouth and everything. Only I was crying my eyes out haha. I found my tooth in the mulch next to me. Surprisingly, my adult tooth didn't take long at all to come in.

Father_0f_7

PF Addict
Aug 19, 2008
F.I., Florida
He's 3 1/2.

I was wondering the same thing. Amber called Megan and Trey to tell them what happend and they were too...he's probably going to need braces anyway lol. His other front tooth is loose too.

Also, when we went out to the mall today one of my friends saw him and asked him what happened and he said "I hit the table but it ok, cause I'm hockey player now. ARRRR!"