Rating Thread.......

jtee

Banned
Jun 24, 2007
The regular crew of trouble makers have figured out that of they rate a thread below 3 stars, the thread automatically gets sent to the recycle bin.

This could be problem if we start seeing more threads show up there. Today they sent a vac thread to the recycle bin.

I am not going to say anything just yet, wait and see if they start rating more thread low just to piss people off. In other words, rating threads becomes just like a Rep system, a tool used to piss people off.

I deleted this post because unhelpful to us for it to be public info.

http://www.parentingforums.org/f31/recycle-bin-info-1031.html[/URL]

tom said:
This forum exists in an attempt to help us self-regulate SPAM or otherwise junk posts.

If a post is rated 2 stars or less (with at least 2 members having voted) the post will end up here. There is an automated task that runs to do this cleanup which is currently set to run on the hour.

Threads from this forum also should not show up in search results and the forum is configured to disallow creating new threads or replying to threads that live here.

If a thread ends up in here which you believe belongs in the forum - PM a mod or admin.

We'll see how this works out...

Kaytee

PF Deity
Apr 9, 2007
Texas
I didn't even know about that. I don't htink anything should go to the recycle bin unless it truly is spam