Recall alerts?...

xor

May 1, 2012
I suppose I notice it more and more because products just aren't made like they once were. With kids at the age where they seem to have more toys than time to play with them, how do you keep up on product recalls or alerts? I don't know if any of us have the time to research every product we buy before releasing it into the little hellions' hands.

Is there an app or a conglomerate website you use? Do you just check here often?

Open to any ideas that might make it easier....

thanks

Edit to add: I found this Recalls+ that seems to have decent reviews. Has anyone used this or is using it and cares to comment? It's free, so I'll be installing it anyway.

Last edited:

xor

May 1, 2012
I can't say I'm interested enough to search them out... but if they're handed to me I won't complain.

singledad

PF Addict
Oct 26, 2009
South Africa
Still not interested. If its serious enough to pose a real danger (as opposed to stuff being recalled because of idiotic parents leaving kids unattended with inappropriate toys/devices and then blaming the manufacturer for their own stupidity) it would be in the news. That's enough for me.

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
They have recently begun installing wiper squirts on our engines. Were extremely happy about this.

I was looking at the setup a couple of days ago and there are picture instructions.

The picture shows step #1 open the lid. Step #2 pouring the liquid into the container.

It also shows a picture of doing it the wrong way. With the lid closed and the liquid running off the side of the container.

I'm just saying we are surrounded by idiots. I dont know where I got this quote.
Almost half the people you meet are below average.