Registration Closed...

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
The guy who was causing Xero so much trouble spam bombed the forum tonight. Fortunately, i was able to keep up with him decently. Ultimately, Sanjay closed registration for me so the madness would stop. I expect reg to be down a few days.

Sanjay, if you happen to read this...thank you!

-Steve

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Please don't make public mention that reg is closed. He still has the ability to read the forum if he uses another IP and we don't want him to know that it's closed and when it will reopen.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Thank you so much Sanjay. :( And thank you Steve. I'm sorry for all this trouble centered around me. I wish I could fix it.

I am completely stressed out, freaked out, upset, and humiliated. This guy PMed me telling me he knew where I lived and he was going to come rape my child etc. He has been severely harassing me. All I did was ban him for trolling.

I don't think I can be a mod anymore. I didn't realize I could ever come across this kind of trouble just by banning someone from a forum.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
I understand how you're feeling...you can't let some idiot ruin your passion as a mod.

It's not your fault, and no one blames you for it. It will blow over and you'll feel better soon.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
=__= Ugh you're right I'll just take a deep breath and move on and try to be strong. That was just REALLY messed up. Just wow.

I am so relieved that registration is closed right now. Just sooo relieved.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Wow Zero...I am so...so...sorry!

Don't let the creep win! You are strong and he is obviously a whack job. Is there any way it can be reported outside of just banning and closing down registration?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah he did, I was thinking of trying to report it to my local police station tomorrow. He said a lot of horrible horrible things to me, threatening that he knew where I lived and he was going to rape my child and drink his blood and everything else. He even went as far as to search for my other public accounts and save pictures to his computer and vandalize them. I have them saved, I just have to print them out. My only problem is whether or not I should bother, because his IP Addresses were not even real so I doubt they could ever even find the guy. :(

Thank you! Its okay, I am starting to feel better. DH is helping me laugh through it a little.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I would still call and talk to the police, those are some serious threats and he went to a lot work to dig further. Even if they can't find him at least there is a record and if it is to happen to anyone else then there will be a trail.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
That's true. I think I definitely will. That whole situation was just so wrong. :(

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
I dont like people jackin with family. And you all feel like family. I wish there were a way to "reach out and touch someone" He would have to type with a pencil taped to his forehead.

Are your FB and other accounts OK ?

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Yeah all he did was a search and he found a couple of pics off of my old Photobucket account which I accidentally left public way back in the day. I went through and made EVERY ACCOUNT I have on the internet with any of my personal information or pictures completely private. It was easy for him to do really, he wasn't that smart. I had the word "Xero" all over that account, so all he had to do was search my username in photobucket and he had stuff. I thought all of my accounts online were private, but I got a little careless I guess and forgot a couple of things. Well not anymore!

And yeah, I wish someone had the ability to get through computers so we could seriously destroy that guy. That was just messed up, worst person I've ever encountered on the internet in my life.

M2M - Not yet, I have to work today so hopefully I can get by there on my way to or from.

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
The IP address he used initially is real...the police can subpoena the information from the ISP to track him down. At the very least, it will put a scare into him.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Dadu2004 said:
The IP address he used initially is real...the police can subpoena the information from the ISP to track him down. At the very least, it will put a scare into him.

This is what I thinking, I'd hate for some poor unsuspecting soul to have this happen to them!