Reintroduce yourself...

BabyAngel

PF Fanatic
Feb 6, 2012
Deux-Montagnes, Quebec, Canada
My friends call me Bee, turning 39 this summer.

Father of a 7 year-old little girl, and my wife is about 9 weeks pregnant for our second (been trying for a long time for that second one).

Live in Deux-Montagnes, near Montreal, Québec.

My wife and I opened an online children clothing business not long ago, we are investing a lot in that since January.

We are both part-time university students (it's taking for ever to get a BAC part time), myself in Management, my wife in Commerce.

I'm a bit of a computer geek, took my first programming lessings before I was 10yo.

xox.ilu.xox

PF Addict
Dec 17, 2009
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
wowsers, so many new people!!!! I havent had time to be on in recent months, but I just got a new job thats days instead of nights so i promise to be on lots :) ok so here goes!

Name: Michelle
Children: one 4 year old little girl named Hayleigh
Where I live: Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

Three weird things about myself:
1. I hate big crowds I get freaked out.

2. I have a severe addiction to caffeine (and nicotine....still :S)

3. I work in a tire shop at the front desk, only chick in the whole place! But its fun and I have always enjoyed mechanics. I am NOT a girlie girl thats for sure :)

Nice to see everyone again. Congrats Antoinette on the new addition I had no idea <3

K_Stepmom2b

PF Enthusiast
Jan 2, 2012
CA
Name K (Normally I'd jump at the chance to say my name, but in fear of court issues currently, lets just go with K)
How many children you have: I have not given birth to a child of my own yet, but I will have a step-daughter... and I have a cat! :)
Where you live - I live in sunny southern california. where currently - it's not as sunny as I would like it to be, but cest' la vie!
3 odd of funny things about yourself.

1) I cannot sleep if I cannot see the alarm clock.
2) I'd rather be at work if I'm sick (not to get other sick) but because I get bored being home.
3) I miss having hot pink hair!

PennQuaker09

PF Fiend
Oct 8, 2007
Durham, NC
Name; Depends on who you are and how well you know me. Generally speaking, Trevor, Trev, or Trey. My first name is buried somewhere in the depths of the forum.

Kids: The twins, Savannah and Gray are 3. Charlie is 10 months.

Where we live: Right now, Durham, NC but we just bought what I hope will be our, "forever house," in Raleigh. I'm from Alabama, however.

Three Things About Me:

1. I used to be a ballet dancer once upon a time.

2. I am a SAHD. Went to college to prepare for med school. Decided I wanted a family instead, so I went to grad school (where the Penn comes in, University of Pennsylvania) to get my teaching credential/degree in Curriculum and Instruction. Ironically, my SO is a doctor.

3. Scared of snakes and clowns.

momtoallkids

PF Enthusiast
Feb 20, 2012
agawam,ma
name:jami
kids:15yo step-daughter amberly, 10yo step-son luke, 7yo daughter zoe, 18mo son jaker, and 6yo nephew who is here every weekend and some weekdays.
3 odd things:
1. i duck when driving through parking garages
2. i was terrified of the basement till i was 13
3. i cant remember what my natural hair color is. (i assume its the same as my eyebrows but its been years)

Dadu2004

PF Visionary
May 16, 2008
Cleveland, OH
Name: Steve
How many children you have: 2 - 8 year old and a newborn in the NICU
Where you live: Cleveland, OH

3 odd or funny things about yourself:
1. I have a degree in music but now do computers for a living
2. I have a massive fear of heights and snakes
3. I have a secret crush on Xero and Mom2Many, and a man crush on IADad and Bssage.

Aponder

PF Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2009
Daytona, Fl.
It's been a while, but I'm back... Here's my re-introduction :cool:

Name : TJ
How many children you have : 3 (Aged 11b, 14b, 15g)
Where you live : Daytona Beach, Florida

1: I just wrote an ebook titled How to Spy On Your Kids... I feel like I've betrayed 14 yr old me.
2: I've climbed trees for a living for the past 10 yrs
3: I was fairly active here a few years back. I missed this place :D

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
Welcome back Aponder!

Okay a confession. Whenever I see your name my mind translates it as "Ape On Her"....there's another odd fact about me. What people say and what I hear are two completely different things.

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
Aponder said:
It's been a while, but I'm back... Here's my re-introduction :cool:

Name : TJ
How many children you have : 3 (Aged 11b, 14b, 15g)
Where you live : Daytona Beach, Florida

1: I just wrote an ebook titled How to Spy On Your Kids... I feel like I've betrayed 14 yr old me.
2: I've climbed trees for a living for the past 10 yrs
3: I was fairly active here a few years back. I missed this place :D
Welcome back TJ I think you were here before my time before.

Funny how time flies, maybe it seems like you "just" wrote your eBook but it appears to be the same one you posted about here in 2009...http://www.parentingforums.org/showthread.php?p=77007#post77007[/url]

Can't fault a guy for making a living, just be straight up with us, okay?

Aponder

PF Enthusiast
Jan 5, 2009
Daytona, Fl.
Heh, that's funny, Aponder is just the combination of the first letter of my first name and my last name.

A. Ponder = aponder

;D