Reported Post by babysitter...

IADad

Super Moderator
Feb 23, 2009
Iowa
yeah, I'm thinking this is a person who doesn't like being told anything...You notice they have argued or refuted anything anyone has said to her, then she tried to tell the nanny about the attributes necessary to nanny...

I'll admit the unicorn talk wasn't so professional, but come on someone's having a little fun, ya gotta roll with it.

If I could ignore her, I would.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Eh, it was funny. :p

There was no point in her reporting it even if it wasn't the nicest thing to say, you didn't break any rules, there's nothing any forum moderator is going to do about any member poking a little bit of fun. This isn't Kindergarten, we're not going to put you in the corner for joking about having a beer while eating unicorns haha. If she didn't like it, she could have just told you she didn't like it lol. Honestly.

Last edited:

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
So I lied, I kinda just told her to move on.

I seriously have no patience for the holier then thou attitude some of our members have. PT doesn't bother me, the others do.

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
PT gets on my nerves sometimes, and I told him off the other day lol (but it ended well and we made up), but I otherwise actually kind of like him.

This babysitter person is seriously annoying. Hard to explain, but other than the general sour attitude, I cannot stand her style of writing.

SD asked me to compare her IP to pancras/Tad and it didn't match, but I see where he was coming from to an extent.

mom2many

Super Moderator
Jul 3, 2008
melba, Idaho
I already compared her address to them, actually did it the first time she replied lol

Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive my errors lol