Reported Post by cybele...

cybele

PF Addict
Feb 27, 2012
Australia
cybele has reported a post.

Reason:
I dont know what this is but something just isnt right.
Forum: General
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Ace82
Original Content:
docta wrote:Bullying breaks my heart.
I work as a family doctor, and often see young children who are victims of bullying.
My question to anyone who has been bullied in the past is - what words of sympathy and advice would you have wanted to hear from your doctor?
Thanks

Growing up Bullying was never a problem for me. I was a target and many people attempted to bully me, but I fought and won. Always. Not by being a bully myself, but reaching inside my heart for a stronger power. I actually defended other people from being bullied. Not sure what is is about me but I have always intimidated those who challenged me. A few times I got punched in the face, and I smiled at them in return. One time someone punched me in the back of the head, and I turned around and looked at him and he said "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I've always been fearless. I became absolutely immune to the sickness of those around me who bullied. I understood it, and saw right through them. That the bully is motivated by fear, greed, laziness, and other sins. They feed. They take, they consume and they always want more. But what they don't want is the truth. They don't want to be made example of, they don't want to learn, grow, or accept when someone like myself who stands up to them is a stronger example then they are.

As an adult, I worked in a slave factory, for an awful boss who bullied everybody. He even tried to bully me. For over 10 years I worked under him. And when I stood up to him, when I called him out and went to his office to question his motives, he began to understand me more. I worked very hard, and prevailed in my work. He respected me more then any other worker because I never backed down from his stupid reasons why I didn't deserve a raise, or why I couldn't take the day off or leave early when I finished all of my work. He definitely had a "God Complex"

Bullies seriously lack confidence in themselves, and probably don't have a good support system at home. They probably aren't treated with much love and so their right to be loved, the seek it the only way an undisciplined youth knows how, to take it. The mind hungers, just as the body. And if it wishes to survive, it will steal food to eat if none is provided.

Now, I face a monster. Now, I'm being bullied. Now, after 30years of life, happily married with children, I'm being bullied by the government, which is were it all begins. The "Trickle down theory". Our government sets the precedence for the nature of our society. And I just recently learned that despite what everyone might think, they don't give a dam about money. And why should they? Money is just a made up concept with no true value, especially when the debt is so high, nobody cares. No person in control will see the day that our society is prosperous. Now they feed off of the happiness of others.

And like my whole life, I am faced with a monster, a 4 headed one. They've threatened my family, my children and destroyed our way of life. The court refuses to look at the truth right under their nose, and pushes our court date 2 months out under the conditions to remain that our family is divided with threats to remove our baby boy from our home, and our 6 year old and put them in a dentition center. Like then, I've not changed. I do not fear them, and I will fight till the death if God requires it of me. I have a very difficult time realizing the truth, like Neo form The Matrix learns the truth, But it has been shown to me, It has revealed it's self to me I've seen it with my own eyes! Our poverty stricken state has spawned mutant humans without souls without standards of humanity. They are distinguishing and although I've accepted the horrible truth, I do not accept it. I will not allow this to happen as long as I'm alive. See fight cps.com.