Reported Post by Mom2all...

Mom2all

PF Fiend
Nov 25, 2009
Eastern North Carolina, USA
<r><URL url="</s>Mom2all<e></e></URL> has reported a post.<br/>
<br/>
Reason:<QUOTE><s>
</s>re-posting the same thing with a reference to another website. Copied and pasted it looks like.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Post: <URL url="</s>Should you spy on your teenagers?<e></e></URL><br/>
Forum: Parenting Debate<br/>
Assigned Moderators: N/A<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>Yulia_R<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
</s>Hello. <br/>
I had a lot of problems and misunderstanding with my daughter (she’s 14). She spent all day long near computer on Facebook or somewhere else, I don’t know exactly. I tried to get what she is doing there, with whom is chatting and what is watching. I even created my own profile on FB for communication with Lily (name of my daughter) there, but it didn’t have any sense, she didn’t want to discuss it with me. <br/>
But I found the way to fix my problems. I found a company UsualHero in the internet, their specialization is to help young people, be their personal consultants on Facebook, to form in teenagers interest to art, science, sport, movie and so on. As I understand now it was my ring-buoy! :) I use this service for my daughter already some month and really satisfied, Lily often reads something cool and interesting or watchs educational videos. The most amazing part, that she likes it!!! So if you have the same worries I advise you to try this UsualHero (dot) com service. Good luck!<e>
</e></QUOTE></r>