Post: <URL url="</s>get FREE samples of supplements<e></e></URL><br/>
Forum: New Member Introductions<br/>
Assigned Moderators: N/A<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>energy<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
</s>Hi, I am a newbie here <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Avail your FREE sample for health issues like over stressed/low energy/back pain, sugar level issues, arthritis, ulcer colitis, skin allergies, cancer, menopausal issues, fibroid, etc... visit <br/>
===<URL url="www.naturespearlproducts.com/energizemyhealthandbeauty===========</LINK_TEXT></URL> (Select the country you are in, US, Canada, Puerto Rico)<br/>
This product had helped a lot of people with health issues.<br/>
This is a muscadine grape seed which is not an ordinary grape. The anti oxidant level is way much higher than the ordinary grapes, berries, goji juice.<br/>
<br/>
FREE supplement samples are 60 capsules in whic the regular price is approximately $ 56 but you can get it for free but pay only the shipping charges which is $15 in Canada. This product is only available on line and have access in 4 countries US, Canada, Puerto Rico and Guam. The only store that has an outlet is in North Carolina.<br/>
<br/>
I am taking this supplement (2 capsules/day) instead of taking my vitamin d and calcium. I am so much energetic than before and my immune system is way much better now too. I had severe coughing for 2 weeks and stopped after taking this. Generally, the result can be seen/felt after 7 days taking the supplements. Please see the testimonies below of my friends only because I want to see the result (not the testimonies of people whom I don't know).<br/>
<br/>
I just spoke to my friend and I got another testimony from my friend’s co worker’s dad (Chinese) who is 93 years old, taking this product recently and had ordered again…and guess what??? He started to exercise<br/>
<br/>
Another testimony of my direct friend as noted below:<br/>
<br/>
Hi Cris,<br/>
<br/>
This is my testimonial using Nature's Pearl Product. Aside from what Cris' noticed regarding my aura; here's the health benefits that I achieved till date:<br/>
<br/>
I was diagnosed with fibroid adenoma in my left breast (15mm by 5mm in size) in December 2011. My family doctor referred me to a surgeon who suggested me to have another ultrasound and mammogram. I was 2 weeks away from these test, and it was a perfect timing when my friend introduced this product and started taking it immediately (I took the first pill around 3rd week of Feb this year). My scheduled tests was 1st week of March. Surgery was my last option as I read a lot of negative consequences for those who went under the knife. I met my surgeon around mid of March to get my tests result and I was surprised when she told me she can't see any fibroid adenoma anymore. It took a while until I believe it's because of natures pearl but I was able to convince myself after reading articles and watch presentation, videos regarding this miracle supplement.<br/>
<br/>
Also, for more than 10 years I suffered a recurring pain in my right abdomen and have done all the medical test doctor can think of (CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, X-ray, etc. ) but failed to find the reason of this pain. That pain too is completely gone; that's my biggest relief. My energy level has been increased tremendously. I have never felt so energize/energetic in my life. I now sleep better and also stopped my blood pressure medication now for more than a month now.<br/>
<br/>
My sister's allergy disappeared. My aunt with metastasise cancer is getting better. Although she is not cancer free yet but she also noticed tremendous increase of her energy level and don't feel nausea anymore. She started taking this medication around 3rd week of May this year and she phoned me after 3 weeks to tell me how amazing this product is. She is supposed to have her next chemo this July but her doctor was surprised to see her and said she doesn't need chemo right now as she looks great.<br/>
<br/>
I could have written more testimonials about other people whom I met in meetings and conference like one lady who lost her voice for many years but gained it back after taking this supplement. This may sound unbelievable to many, but let them order free trial and personally experience the benefit. <br/>
<br/>
This product is 100 % natural, chemical free as muscadine grapes has the ability to heal itself so pesticides is not needed. For me it's a sin if I don't share my good experience to others especially with people with medical problems. <br/>
<br/>
Naure's Pearl is the only natural supplement that underwent human clinical trials. <br/>
<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Good Luck Cris.<br/>
<br/>
European explorers to the New World first gazed upon their plump, juicy fullness in 1584. <br/>
Sir Walter Raleigh's voyagers Philip Amadas and Arthur Barlowe exclaimed that <br/>
North Carolina was "so full of grapes, as the very beating and surge of the Sea <br/>
overflowed them...in all the world the like abundance is not to be found." <br/>
<br/>
Sir Walter Raleigh was so impressed with the muscadine and its white grape variety, <br/>
scuppernongs, that he legendarily sent a keg of scuppernong wine to Queen Elizabeth I. <br/>
The 400-year old Mother Vine on Roanoke Island is a popular tourist attraction today, <br/>
and continues to produce robust, delicious fruit. <br/>
<br/>
The muscadine variety of scuppernong grapes is North Carolina's state fruit, a <br/>
testimony to the growing acknowledgement of the muscadine's importance in both <br/>
commerce and nutrition. North Carolina Department of Agriculture officials report over 400 individually owned vineyards and 89 wineries in the state. 127 commercial muscadine or scuppernong growers operate in 55 counties, spanning more than 1,174 acres. <br/>
<br/>
And the Native Americans were right. Science is discovering that the muscadine is <br/>
loaded with powerful antioxidants to protect our health.<e>
</e></QUOTE></r>

bssage

Super Moderator
Oct 20, 2008
Iowa
deleted and banned.

Also banned/deleted Bethany_Guest for duplicate spam post