Reason:<QUOTE><s>
</s>Yet another commercial<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Forum: General<br/>
Assigned Moderators: smap, Kaytee, fallon<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>Melissa786<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
&lt;/s&gt;&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;What would you do if your child stopped breathing? What if they happened to choke on something? I as a parent would call 911 in hopes that they’ll make it in time to save your child’s life but what if they don’t. A friend of mine who is taking classes for school was required to take a CPR class. She found a website, &lt;URL url="http://www.cpraedcourse.com"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt;Online CPR Certification - Online First Aid Certification - CPR Course &amp; First Aid Course - American Health Care Academy&lt;e&gt;&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/URL&gt; that offers online CPR courses which was great for her a student and even better for me as a parent. All parents should look into this it could save your child’s life until the paramedics arrive.&lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;br/&gt;
&lt;FONT font="Times New Roman"&gt;&lt;s&gt;&lt;/s&gt; &lt;e&gt;</SIZE>&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/SIZE&gt;&lt;e&gt;[/FONT]&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/FONT&gt;&lt;e&gt;
&lt;/e&gt;&lt;/QUOTE&gt;&lt;/r&gt;