</e></QUOTE>
Post: <URL url="</s>problems with daughter<e></e></URL><br/>
Forum: General Chat<br/>
Assigned Moderators: Kaytee, fallon<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>sarashagy<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
</s>Hi<br/>
I'm a mother of 3 girls 16 y.o, 14 y.o & 11 y.o.. i have many problems with my sweetie t Sara the youngest. Firstly she is little ashamed of her body. I heard little young men in her school calling fatty girl, camel toe, beef can, and things like that. I'm very sad for her. I talked with her a lot about her body and changes that happened to her during puberty . I think this fats is just changes not making her obese .her length is 60 and weight 170 pounds. I'm really upset as our relationship suffers a lot. The most thing make me sad when she said: I hate you.. I don't know how a daughter can hate her mommy. My other two daughters never said such thing. I love her too much and I want her to be comfortable with me but she don't help me to do that. last week we(sara , Sandra &me) was in the major bus station .it was a rush hour and streets almost closed so I suggested to leave my car in a near parking. And take the bus from the station. As we waiting for the bus we want . she started to complain as she wanted to pee. I take her to the public bathroom at the station ,but I found it closed(why I don't know). I told her to hold her self a little while we go to grandma But she refused and become very annoying I don't know what to do. I get her behind one buses and told her to uncloth and pee. She refused . I shouted in her and from this moment it wasn't me. shyly she raised her skirt and lowered panties and started to pee . here I flew into rage as I found that her panties totally wet as she peed on herself . I order her to stop peeing and stand up . she refused again and cant hold a second to take off her panties. I forcibly made her to stand up and pulled down her panties and make her step out of it. Again while she step out from her panties she cant hold peeing . she gave a pee on her skirit. I fed up with her so I lifted up her skirit and sterted to gave her few slaps on butt. She started to crying . I was in another world . I think she was crying because of slaps. But she moan :mommy, every one gaze on me. I looked back I found that the bus that we were hiding goes. And my sweetie was fully exposed to public spanked and urine leaking from her. I put her panties in my bag and stand her up and vanish….<br/>
Because of this accident she is refusing to talk to me . I see I wasn't wrong. And what could I do either than what I did? She said that I forced her to pee in public, take off her undies . spank her in front of others and exposed her private. But I what to do? She who is insisted to pee. And I can't make her wear a wet panties other wise she would inflamed . and I was very upset. <br/>
What can I do? Am I wrong?<e>
</e></QUOTE></r>