Reason:<QUOTE><s>
</s>Old.<e>
</e></QUOTE>
Forum: Education<br/>
Assigned Moderators: smap, Kaytee, fallon<br/>
<br/>
Posted by: <URL url="</s>edwina jones<e></e></URL><br/>
Original Content: <QUOTE><s>
</s><COLOR color="black"><s></s>I worked as an academic adviser in few tutoring firms. Online tutoring is a useful tool provided we keep a regular watch on daily progress. While selecting the online tutoring firm we should make sure that, they will meet the exact requirement of your child. The parent should be able to make regular contact with the tutors or academic advisors. (It is preferable to have either 1 or 2 tutor to be assigned to your child's help for each subject) In most of the renowned tutoring firms most of the work is atomized and there is little scope of human touch in them. So we should be very careful in selecting their service <e></e></FONT><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="black"><s></s>For instance, recently I tried <URL url="</s>http://eduglow.com/<e></e></COLOR><e>[/URL]</e></URL> for my 10 year old daughter, a relatively new name in the field. I was amazed to see the difference. <e></e></FONT><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><br/>
<COLOR color="black"><s></s>Yes!!!! Let me add, one thing more …. If possible, let the tutor know how the child is taught at school which will avoid conflict in the child’s learning (Every teacher differs in their way of teaching!!!!)<e></e></FONT><e>[/COLOR]</e></COLOR><e>
</e></QUOTE></r>