Reported Post by Xero...

Xero

PF Deity
Mar 20, 2008
PA
Xero has reported a post.

Reason:
Uhh I can't tell if they're serious but if they are... holy crap. It's cool if you think they are. You decide haha.
Forum: General
Assigned Moderators: smap, Kaytee, fallon

Posted by: nanyjeni
Original Content:
I have been remaried for 3 years . I had a son with my ex-husband who left me while i was pregnat. My husband is financially supporting our family ,me and my mom. My step mom resents both me and the baby. She is constantly critical and angry with me. I do nothing right for her including my husband. Well the last time my husband complained about it, I said, "Well, maybe we should just put it up for adoption then!" his response was, "I'll sign the papers if you do." He will not love this child and the pressur on me taking full responsiblity over the child alone is very slim. Please i need help soon,We have talked over it and are settled in placing the baby in another home. please contact ( fs.worsley@yahoo.com )Thank you !

Mindy

PF Addict
Feb 20, 2008
QC, Canada
Mindy has also reported this post.

Reason:
This message is already in the recycle bin, but I honestly think it should be totally deleted. It's crazy serious stuff to solicite your baby on a website :( Whether the poster is serious or not.